Muay Thai Gyms In Pattaya

gymboy33

Have a look at these two places, the first link is the fairtex sports club in North Pattaya which is a state of the art leisure centre with great Muay Thai facilities

The second link is the main fairtex boxing stadium that holds fights twice a week located at Thepprasit Rd

http://fightpassport.com/muay-thai-trainin...ya-be-inspired/

http://www.fairtexpattaya.com/muaythai/fai...ya-stadium.html

• 3 weeks later...

Try WKO - World Kumite Organization on Central Road, opposite side of the road from Carrefour, between Carrefour and Foodland. It's right next to a yellow building (which is the Bank of Ayuttaya). They teach extremely good, solid basics there unlike many other gyms who just hold pads for you to keep kicking again and again and again (with improper technique). The trainers there will actually correct you...over and over and over again until they eventually just knock you over the head! Kidding! The members there are also very friendly, respectful, and extremely helpful and supportive. The guys that teach there are world class fighters, (Australian and Thai). They also teach very good Kung <deleted> there - but if it's Muay Thai you're really interested in, I would go there. Try a bunch of different places, THEN come train at WKO for a few days. You'll undoubtedly see a difference. I've been to all the gyms mentioned below - but from the first day I started training here, I never went anywhere else. Everyone I've recommended this gym to has been very grateful for the info. Other gyms have champs training there - but this gym has a champ TEACHING there - and he's a legendary champ. Sakmongkol! Look him up. PM me if you need more info. Hope this helps.