Buy A House

soirat

Can i get a 2 bed house on i rai of land in a good location

in Krabi, for 2m, House in the wife name and all that.

what's a good location in Krabi

stayed in pattaya for a few years, but had enough of that.

anyone?

Edited by soirat

Thanks for your reply :D

Did i get the price wrong, or did you pay tomuch and cant sell now :)

so what is the right price for land, or land + house. :D

Not interested in beach front (nice thai parties all night long), and vey over priced.

just a place a bit out of town, land can be half rai. or a bit less, house quality can be a bit crap as well, single story only.

I think its better to do a place up over time, than build from scratch, way tomuch hassle.

:D

Edited by soirat

Thanks for your reply :D

Did i get the price wrong, or did you pay tomuch and cant sell now :)

so what is the right price for land, or land + house. :D

Not interested in beach front (nice thai parties all night long), and vey over priced.

just a place a bit out of town, land can be half rai. or a bit less, house quality can be a bit crap as well, single story only.

I think its better to do a place up over time, than build from scratch, way tomuch hassle.

:D

You might get a town house for that price!! If you are wanting a free standing house you will be looking at the 3 million mark upwards. Best bet is to take a trip there and look around, also check the local banks that have house and land for sale.

Good luck and let us know how you get on with your house buying.

A friend of mine is selling his house. Single storey, 2 bedrooms, garden, driveway. I rent one just like it and they are pretty big

Around 3.5m but may well drop it a bit.

About 3 km from Ao Nang beach in a nice soi. A few of the other houses have added a second storey, so loads of potential for upgrading

PM me if you want some photos.

Forgot to say, not into any posh place just a bit of space between me and the

Noise next door. if you know what i meen.

Hi - i know of a good new house, fairly large detached single storey for sale close to Ao Nang/Krabi for around 3.4m will go to 3.0 i am sure

pm me if you want more details.

amarka :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
I was thinking of buying land in the Ao Nang area. Any leads?

Budget, size, location?

i don't know about him but i'm interested in 1/2 to 1 rai for about 1 mil or less with mountain views. not interested in Ao Nang, but less than 10km to Krabi town would be good. PM me if you have any leads, thanks

steve

A friend of mine is selling his house. Single storey, 2 bedrooms, garden, driveway. I rent one just like it and they are pretty big

Around 3.5m but may well drop it a bit.

About 3 km from Ao Nang beach in a nice soi. A few of the other houses have added a second storey, so loads of potential for upgrading

PM me if you want some photos.

If your rent is any less than 23K a month for one the same then a price of 3.5mil is overvalued.

You'll be very surprised at the prices of land and house in Krabi.

There are some newly build town houses in Krabi town, anywhere from 2.6 up to 5 million, this is for a town house build with mediocre materials. Prices in Krabi are way over the top.

Anyway goodluck....