Prostatitis Medicaments/terapy

tukmoon

Hi

i believe that we are so many in here at Pattaya with these type of problems, to find the appropriate medicaments.

In this topic we could share our experiences and get advice on pharmacy and doctors.

1. is someone familiar with Serenoa Repens products? PERMIXON is told as the first in this category. Is someone aware if and where it is sold in Pattaya?

2. Lycopen capsules? In other countries they sell it as food supplement. Is someone aware of its commercial name?

3. Any further experience with other herbal or chemical medicaments?

Hope to hear soon.

Ciao to everybody

I don't think much of herbal medications. Proscar (finesteride) shrinks the prostrate gland but has to be taken for ever because when you stop taking it the prostate it starts growing back again. It takes 9-12 months before your prostate shrinks enough to feel some positive effects.

Why a lot of people with prostate problems have not taken it in the past is because Proscar is ridiculously expensive. But now that you can buy the generic version it is cheap enough to use it, This should be combined with an evening drug pencor. But I am sure a urologist will confirm the above