Are You A Tech Addict?

baht&sold

I hope it's ok to post this here :o... It is IT specific tho.

I'm interested in adding a 'tech topic' to our fledgling mag 'Thailand Connect'. No pay but can give your biz or website a sponsor notice in the monthly hardcopy for the effort. It would be perfect if you had a registered Thai Co we could credit but we can discuss other scenarios.

I attempted a 'convergence' topic this month but ran out of time ie: Mobiles, Ipods, Digi cams, USB sticks etc, etc, etc! - I can't resist buying the latest gadgets but an all-in-one handheld (which competently replaces the others) would surely be more convenient?

Topics would be your pic but should be relevant to TIT and of current interest.

Pls post or pm if you're interested.

thx, daniel

Edited by bahtandsold

Hi,

do you remember me, I think once we chated in the hub.

Read that post about the XBox with 300 GB HD, actually a full multimedia center, DVD, VCD, MP3, DivX, LAN, play recorded things, might record from TV and and and and also play games.

I don't know if that would be a good topic. Anyway I am not good in writing english and can not anything in thai.

h90

I hope it's ok to post this here  :o... It is IT specific tho.

I'm interested in adding a 'tech topic' to our fledgling mag 'Thailand Connect'. No pay but can give your biz or website a sponsor notice in the monthly hardcopy for the effort. It would be perfect if you had a registered Thai Co we could credit but we can discuss other scenarios. 

I attempted a 'convergence' topic this month but ran out of time ie: Mobiles, Ipods, Digi cams, USB sticks etc, etc, etc! - I can't resist buying the latest gadgets but an all-in-one handheld (which competently replaces the others) would surely be more convenient?

Topics would be your pic but should be relevant to TIT and of current interest.

Pls post or pm if you're interested.

thx, daniel