Bike Stolen

My gf bike got stolen last night outside papa joes in banrak,its a fino red and black reg no 963 and engine number 400-254451,if anyone see it or gets offered a bike cheap please pm me,my gf very upset as it was a birthday present from me at a cost of 50,000b,i hear alot of bikes are going missing in samui,told police and they are looking,any info would be a great help.

Like in the rest of the world it seems that brand new bikes gets stolen more...

If my impression is correct there is always the old way to "age" the bike, just change a shining piece wit a rotten one...like going around with a new car and a door painted on another color.... :)

Sorry to hear that Moto. Hope you get it back...

I had mine stolen also not so long ago but no chance to find it. Police basically said will of been sold for parts and they got so many case past few months. Especially around Cheong Mon and Bangrak area.

not accusing anyone but alot of theft in thailand is from the inside. for example. my friend got his house burgled. funny thing is that the the windows lock were poped from the inside. maybe one of his many birds that he used to spend time with. keep the key and try it in bikes that look similar. normally the bike don't make it off the island. un like mine 2 bikes which have never turned up 1 was 3 yeas ago 1 was about 7 months

Well, i've got an old banger of a bike and no-one in their right mind would want to steal it.....mind you...this is Thailand though... :)

that banger of a bie is worth about 3000 baht for scrap metal. and easy to take so. banger or not the bottom value is still th same.

when one of my bikes got stolen. i found an artical n the news paper. they were being stolen for order and sent to surat where they were given 3000 baht per bike.