Canon Inkjet Cartridges

jackspratt

I have a Canon IP3500 inkjet printer, which I bought in Thailand.

It uses the notorious chipped ink cartridges, which cost an arm and a leg to replace if you go OEM.

After some research I have discovered that it is now possible to buy replacement (non-genuine) cartridges which already include a chip, thereby (allegedly) enabling the ink level function to be retained. They cost less than 50% of the price of the genuine article.

w ww.smartone.co.th/products.php?page=2&SubID=88&CatID=

Does anyone have experience with using these specific cartridges, and if so, do they work?

Cheers

I also have a Canon IP3500 ink jet printer but only use genuine Canon ink cartridges, on my old IP3000 ink jet printer I used the non-genuine ones and after about 2 years the printing was very messy. I took it so see if it could be repaired/cleaned the outcome was told it was not worth it as ink was in the ribbon and a lot of it was dried hard, cleaning and replacing the head was almost the price of the IP3500.

Anyone want a Canon IP3000 ? with 2 full sets unopened [ 8 ] non-genuine ink cartridges.

Anyone want a Canon IP3000 ? with 2 full sets unopened [ 8 ] non-genuine ink cartridges.

Iam interested, where are you located.

Sorry it has gone already, someone less then 3km from me emailed me and come straight round, he has just left.