Nba Playoffs

The Kings going into the playoffs having many new players and having 3 players coming off the injured list, don't seem to have come together as a team. Gone are the years of each player knowing where his teammate is headed. Gone is that no-look no-yelling for the ball passes. Oh well their season is not over yet, down 2-0 against Seattle, and there's always next year.

Gone are the years of each player knowing where his teammate is headed.  Gone is that no-look no-yelling for the ball passes.

Not yet!! Take a look at the Bulls ... up 2-0 against the Wizards.

With three rookie starters.

I must admit it is surprising to see them in there. I don't have any idea who these guys are. I've heard of Ben Gordon, rookie of the year, right? I think this year it is completely up for grabs, but I am leaning towards Detroit because they are a physically strong team. They are able to run and run and are less prone to injuries than other teams. They have solid players. Their defense knows how to shut down Shaq as well. In the west I think it could any of them.

Nets swept under the carpet by Miami, good riddance. Vince Carter is a snivelling cry baby. I will say that Shaq gets away with murder though. Look at those replays of him busting Jason Collins across the chops with his elbows and no offensive foul called. Dwyane Wade is awesome to watch. So calm, collected and skilled. He drives, shoots, makes free throws, passes to team mates and wins. He makes Kobe Bryant look idiotic at best.

Detroit takes the east. Either Phoenix or San Atonio takes the west. Detroit takes all.