Sour Cream

whistleblower

Go to a supermarket .... you will see they sell all different types of food including sour cream.

You cannot get it from Homepro or the Toyota service centre on Sukhumvit.

:)

May be better to post where they sell reading glasses.

Everywhere. I can't think of a supermarket that doesn't stock it. Where have you been looking, Homepro?

why is it when you ask a question on this site, some dickwad has to have a smart answer??? i have looked in tesco and tops but cant find it (maybe out of stock) why try and be a smart ass???

Everywhere. I can't think of a supermarket that doesn't stock it. Where have you been looking, Homepro?

why is it when you ask a question on this site, some dickwad has to have a smart answer??? i have looked in tesco and tops but cant find it (maybe out of stock) why try and be a smart ass???

its comments like these that stop people from posting on this site. ask an honest question and you get flammed for being an idiot!

its comments like these that stop people from posting on this site. ask an honest question and you get flammed for being an idiot!

Does it help you that I am a 195cm, 125kg, ex bikie and I know where you live?

125kgs? better go for the low fat sour cream mate. :)

bikie??

bricky?

biker?

pikie?

Edited by NADTATIDA1

No should it????

Strike me pink your another internet warrior and a yank to boot. Do Americans understand the meaning of sarcasm? Satire? Keep on chirping mate I can keep this up all year.

your not a very good judge of character ru?? im a brit mate

Old world, new world. Same same.

Got a suggestion for you though. When you're sitting there in your Ben 10 slippers and Dr. Who dressing gown, eating your (sour cream-less) tacos, thinking that there is a vital ingredient missing from your Mexican cuisine, it might be a good idea to get out of your apartment and have a look around Bangkok before pumping out inane queries on TV, to an already tired brethren, fed up with answering questions from people that are too bone idle to get up and look for themselves. Fairdinkum mate, am I being harsh? Maybe. Think logically. If every pub/restaurant/cafe in Thailand is serving Mexican food then they must be getting their sour cream somewhere.