I Tried To Reply To A Topic But Was Prevented.

4.real

I attempted to post something for readers to look at.G***le

.....internet archive free download the longest hatred [read from page 17]

in response to a post re racism in thailand.

This book [T.L.H] cannot be found in any english bookshop or public library.

I think it best you were prevented...

totster :P

Now why on earth would you think that?...

Unless you are so brainwashed by pro government propaganda that you readily believe that the british government should prevent you [me/all] from reading anything that goes against government propaganda...

the mere fact that the government bans certain booklets can only mean that the government knows you can be influenced by words and pictures....hmmm?

I think it best you were prevented...

totster :D

Now why on earth would you think that?...

Unless you are so brainwashed by pro government propaganda that you readily believe that the british government should prevent you [me/all] from reading anything that goes against government propaganda...

the mere fact that the government bans certain booklets can only mean that the government knows you can be influenced by words and pictures....hmmm?

Well, you seem to have answered your own question.. :)

totster :D

The book the OP is encouraging people to read is neo-Nazi, anti-semitic, virulently racist tripe. However, I agree it should not be banned, as sick as it is. It is available on the net, so in what way is it banned? I think people should read samples of this kind of hate propaganda to understand the mindset of the most racist people in the world. They are out there for sure, right on this friendly expat forum.

As far as the OP's technical support question, I wonder if he just had a post deleted, rather than being prevented to post.

Edited by Jingthing

The book the OP is encouraging people to read is neo-Nazi, anti-semitic, virulently racist tripe. However, I agree it should not be banned, as sick as it is. It is available on the net, so in what way is it banned? I think people should read samples of this kind of hate propaganda to understand the mindset of the most racist people in the world. They are out there for sure, right on this friendly expat forum.

As far as the OP's technical support question, I wonder if he just had a post deleted, rather than being prevented to post.

Yet you,like me, live in what you would describe as a 'racist' country.

I have no problem with that and am happy to abide here by THEIR rules.

Perhaps you do not realize that the biggest fear of any government is to have an educated workforce...

The english working class were becoming just that in the 1950's..

I am one who had to 'assist' the new arrivals into integrating with white english people..It never happened.

we are NOT one race.we are many and I like diversity.

How a believer of the racist filth of the disgusting tract you are promoting also believes in diversity beggars belief, Sir!

Here is a satirical reply to your "Blame it all on the Jews" diseased philosophy --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTq1go3TvlU

(An English translation of a cabaret song from Berlin during the rise of Nazism)

Edited by Jingthing