Make Up And Hair Stylist Needed In Lamai For Wedding

Hi I am looking for a make up and hair stylist who would be able to work for a wedding. I need someone who can ideally do the hair and make up for the bride, 3 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride on 14th February this year. I have no idea who to ask or if any salons would also be able to do this? I would ideally like someone to come to a hotel and do everyone there. Hope someone can help.

I have a home hairstylist here in Samui who also does weddings etc. pm me & I will pass on her details. She isn't a make up artist though but as you need hair & makeup for quite a few people I would suggest searching for a separate person.

Another idea if you don't get specific recommendations on this site.

Any photographers shop (the Kodak signs) should be able to provide a telephone number or two. They include them in wedding photography packages. Best to look for a photographers shop with many wedding pictures on show and peruse the final effects, then ask who did it when you see ones that you like. I guess you might need to bung them a couple a hundred baht for their recommendation if you are not otherwise using the photography bit of their service.