Yearly Pension Paper From Bkk Embassy

I HAVE BEEN IN Thailand for 20 years married to same gal twice have currently retirement visa. I am 70 years old and in bad health, do I need a retirement pension paper from my Embassy in Bangkok again. I have four orginal papers with almost the same amount depending on the exhange report. I am under treatment at my local hospital in the bush on Camdodia border town, far from BKK

why don't you bring all 4 past affidavit document including your original updated bank book statements, it is quite obvious

you are retired if you have proof of your 20 years of residency in Thailand.

If that can't convince your local immigration officer, you'll probably have to make the trip to the US embassy in Bangkok to

retain your annual affidavit.

Good Luck

Hum, advantage for Dutch people. We do this by post and pay by bank. But we have to send prove of our income, annual statements or emailmessages about income from the pension company, and copy of passport. And they check the stuff !

Nongkhai Immigration wants a new statement every year plus translation to Thai and verification at Chaeng Wattana. But by post is much cheaper than flying to Bangkok and joining the queues.

Every time you are in for an extension you need a new paper from your embassy or Consulate and not more then 3 months old paper

I am not sure that this is the law then i never saw something like this on a officel website. (?)

Ron, as told before: You have to speak with your immigrationoffice.

I normaly show a old income-paper (i let make every 3-4 years a new one) and my immigrationofficer does accept this as long i can show him, that every year more than 800k Bath come to my bank.

But as always, everything depends on your immigrationofficer.

My post on MFA was in reference to the post directly above it - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) document registration service is on Chiang Wattana and all those who married in Thailand would have had to register there Embassy letter there prior to getting marriage recorded at District Office. A year or so ago there was a report by a Pattaya source that Immigration offices would require the same be done with Embassy letter of income but most officers never did so.

Lopburi, got it ! Nongkhai Immigration wants (last info was August, my ret extension) the income statement verified at Chaeng Wattana. I do this by post, found a lawyer in Minburi and for 2 k baht fee plus the translation fee and the Chaeng Watanna fee and postal fees it is much cheaper than flying to BKK and queueing up.

Lopburi, not everyone here is familiar to "MFA certification". What is this, please ?

I have thought about a situation like this ,I don't have to show my passport anywhere now if I stay home.Do all my banking via internet,Have a hospital card,they never check.Might just say to heck with the visa and die in peace and be illegal. :):D:D:D:D:D