Nba, Nfl Jerseys

akarmaka

I have seen a shop around Pratunam.....But cannot tell you exact location.....they had classic throwbacks and alot of Lebron James stuff...

I do remeber it is near Baiyoke hotel....they have new era caps displaying outside the shop....

Hope this helps.....goodluck

I have seen a shop around Pratunam.....But cannot tell you exact location.....they had classic throwbacks and alot of Lebron James stuff...

I do remeber it is near Baiyoke hotel....they have new era caps displaying outside the shop....

Hope this helps.....goodluck

hmmm i'm actually looking for chicago bulls jerseys, and chicago bears jerseys cuz those are my teams. i know it might be a little difficult to find because the bulls are nowhere near the status they had a decade a go. also, for NCAA looking specifically for purdue jerseys.

what about mbk?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I did some research on dis...

So i went to jatujak tday,

This site shows exatcly where the stores are:

http:// talk.mthai . com /topic/20509

In MBK its the 7th floor.... i have been there, so can anyone tell me the avg. price or maybe if it has a lot of varieties or somethin?

• 8 months later...

I am going to "dig up" this old thread. One of my friends has asked to me if I could get them American football or American hockey jerseys. I have seen many football jerseys but no American football jerseys.

Can anyone confirm if the information about MBK store on 7th floor is still valid? Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks! :)

• 1 year later...

I thought the 7th was just arcade games. Never been higher than 6th. Thailand is soccer and rugby. Haven't seen anything except basketball singlet type of gear.

Never known of any Thai that likes rugby, Muay Thai and Football yes but never rugby.

I thought the 7th was just arcade games. Never been higher than 6th. Thailand is soccer and rugby. Haven't seen anything except basketball singlet type of gear.

Never known of any Thai that likes rugby, Muay Thai and Football yes but never rugby.

There is a Thai following for rugby although it is a minority game here. Have even seen it on Thai terrestrial tv which was a surprise.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I've never heard of any Thai rugby fans either, although I'm sure there are a few. Football and Muay Thai are clearly the msot popular by a huge margin. Sepak Takraw is pretty popular too. I would guess that basketball would be the next most popular sport, although still only a small minority would be interested in it. It's fairly common to see basketball courts and I've seen lots of kids playing it. I also occasionally see Thai kids wearing basketball jerseys