Tv Pattaya Pissup

britmaveric

What date do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Will do. Have fallen into the habit of drinking large quantities of Leffe beer in my hotel room before I go out, so should I still be capable of coherent speech by the time I've got to the place, I will indeed ask for 'Dave'.

Oh, in case I'm not capable of coherent speech by then, I'll be wearing a black, horizontally-striped shirt, and I'll be staggering around in the doorway attempting to ask if 'Dave' is around.

After being back since monday and being in the club every bloody night since then I was informed at 1125pm tonight by Lam that he could'nt play on the 4th and has to go to a special event somewhere, Apparently all the "non" owners of the bloody place knew about this already :o:D

Anyway, I'll be there along with "er indoors', (actually i don't mind because I want people to see the other band.

:D

After being back since monday and being in the club every bloody night since then I was informed at 1125pm tonight by Lam that he could'nt play on the 4th and has to go to a special event somewhere, Apparently all the "non" owners of the bloody place knew about this already :o  :D

Anyway, I'll be there along with "er indoors', (actually i don't mind because I want people to see the other band.

Hmm... if that means the "Alabama Swamp Boogie Mama"....the lovely Filipina lass that can really belt out some serious blues...

with that great "Chicago Chubbie" on lead guitar and "Nigel" on organ, then ok, I'll come. They're great, although I will really miss Lam... :D

OR

are you referring to another band?

[p.s.] I know those aren't their real nicks or names, but they are the ones I've come up with.... :D

After being back since monday and being in the club every bloody night since then I was informed at 1125pm tonight by Lam that he could'nt play on the 4th and has to go to a special event somewhere, Apparently all the "non" owners of the bloody place knew about this already :o  :D

Hmm... if that means the "Alabama Swamp Boogie Mama"....the lovely Filipina lass that can really belt out some serious blues...

with that great "Chicago Chubbie" on lead guitar and "Nigel" on organ, then ok, I'll come. They're great, although I will really miss Lam... :D

OR

are you referring to another band?

[p.s.] I know those aren't their real nicks or names, but they are the ones I've come up with.... :D

No its them :D

Never a bad night at the Blues Factory, totster. :D

Detox at the moment.

Retox tonight at Dave's.

I'm staying another night..

That bloody bar with Lam Morrison... Bad bad bad influence. :o:D

Dave, you got me drunk again, sweetheart.

I rephrase that.

A very very bad influence, that place. :o

I'd like to apologise to fw1 now that I didn't know it was him when we were there.

Dave, can we turn the volume in there a little bit down, sweetheart? It seems I've missed quite a few things there. Including the fight last night! :D

Dave, you got me drunk again, sweetheart.

I rephrase that.

A very very bad influence, that place. :D

I'd like to apologise to fw1 now that I didn't know it was him when we were there.

Dave, can we turn the volume in there a little bit down, sweetheart? It seems I've missed quite a few things there. Including the fight last night! :D

I sat with them again last night telling them to please turn their amps down. :D:D

What fight? :o:D