Members Dreams

I can't remember what I dreamed about last night but the night before I had a very vivid dream that I was naked and going down Rama 4 road on a Segway, holding up a long line of angry traffic behind me and getting sunburn.

What the <deleted> does that mean?

my magic glass ball tells me....

"Scampy, you better watch your @ss or it's gonna get screwed" :o

Explorer :D

I can't remember what I dreamed about last night but the night before I had a very vivid dream that I was naked and going down Rama 4 road on a Segway, holding up a long line of angry traffic behind me and getting sunburn.

my magic glass ball tells me....

"Scampy, you better watch your @ss or it's gonna get screwed" :o

Explorer :D

Well you know where you can stick your glass ball. :D

I keep dreaming about smacking Stroll - or is it a premanition :o

Scamp, I would say your dream means as follows. :D

You feel very insecure at the moment and you are looking for a male sexual partner. It might be time to COME OUT and join ijustwannateach :D

Edited by Tornado

Unless you felt embarrassed while being naked, then there is nothing unusual about your dream, according to Freud. Dreaming you’re naked in public is one of the most common dreams to have, along with falling or being chased. If you were comfortable with your nakedness, then Freud would associate this to ones freedom during childhood and being open. I’m not an advocate of dream analyses, but your dream is completely normal within its realms. Sweet dreams, sweety :o

The other night I had a dream that I was eating this large blue marshmellow. Then, when I awoke in the morning, I noticed that my pillow had gone. And that's blue too!

What does that dream tell you?

Of course, the worst dream you can have -often preceeded by a large quantity of beer-is that you are standing at a urinal. :o

Often has embarrassing consequences, should you not be able to wake up at the appropriate moment. :D

I dreamed I had won a nice new car but when I woke up I only had the horn

:o

Dear oh dear... :D

Unless you felt embarrassed while being naked, then there is nothing unusual about your dream, according to Freud. Dreaming you’re naked in public is one of the most common dreams to have, along with falling or being chased. If you were comfortable with your nakedness, then Freud would associate this to ones freedom during childhood and being open. I’m not an advocate of dream analyses, but your dream is completely normal within its realms. Sweet dreams, sweety.

I am very comfortable with my nakedness providing it isn't too cold.

Thankyou Nat. :D

I've heard that the Thai government is cracking down on dreams and is about to make them illegal. Anyone caught dreaming, or daydreaming for that matter, especially about blowing up trains and things, will be arrested and imprisoned until they stop dreaming. Apparently the police will soon have powers to enter a person's home/apt. in the middle of the night, wake them up and ask them what they were just dreaming about.

Can anyone verify this?

Edited by fw1

Last night's dream was that I was in a plane and I could see from the window that there was going to be a mid-air collision between 4 planes, who were all swerving around and banking and diving, and sure enough there was, and we all blew up.

Anyway, then I found myself in an episode of 'Sale Of the Century' with Nicholas Parsons wearing a satin smoking jacket.

I watched the filming of through one of those glass windows through which witnesses see US Exceutions. Nicholas Parsons spent much of the show having sexual intercourse with one of the contestants on a double bed he was selling.

Except he wasn't, because it emerged that the person he was having sex with was another blonde woman positioned on top of the nud_e contestant (on the bed).

Last night's dream was that I was in a plane and I could see from the window that there was going to be a mid-air collision between 4 planes, who were all swerving around and banking and diving, and sure enough there was, and we all blew up.

Anyway, then I found myself in an episode of 'Sale Of the Century' with Nicholas Parsons wearing a satin smoking jacket.

I watched the filming of  through one of those glass windows through which witnesses see US Exceutions. Nicholas Parsons spent much of the show having sexual intercourse with one of the contestants on a double bed he was selling.

Except he wasn't, because it emerged that the person he was having sex with was another blonde woman positioned on top of the nud_e contestant (on the bed).

How I wish I was Sigmund Freud.... :o

totster :D

• 2 months later...

Well..strange..i had sort of similar dream except that I was in a bus that was about to crash in to other busses then somehow I ended up on a stage show. I actually sent my dream in for an interpretation (from a website) I always wanted to find out what they mean and why I often have dreams like that..especially being in a movie, a game show or a stage show.

Has anyone found a good dream interpreting service site? The one I've been using, they seem to respond to my email promptly and give me free interpretations through emails. I think they sometimes post your dream on the website too. Worth having a look www.thedreaminterpreter.com. Please let me know if anyone find a similar site.

Helmut

Chiang Rai

Edited by Helmut

Nice 1st post Helmut and welcome :D

I had a weird dream the other night -one of those very intense and rare one's where you wake up but you're still IN the dream (without initially realising it) and then the actual wake up-

yikes! :o

Edit/

er, wait a sec...what if THIS is just a dream??? Geez, maybe I need some sleep :D:D

Edited by baht&sold

I've had a couple of weird thaivisa related dreams.

One was about Ian Brown, he was somehow suspended from the forum and wanted me to pm a mod so he could start posting again. :D The Scamp was in the dream somewhere too, but cant remember how he was in it.

The second one may freak one of the members here out. I dreamed that I had ordered 20 cruise missles from a website and paid for them to be targeted at Ramdom Chances farm. :o

I did feel a twinge of regret and managed to cancel most of the order, but there were three that were already on there way. I remember wondering if three cruise missles would do much damage to his farm :D , and also was struggling with the fact that I might have to call him up and let him know that I'd fired some cruise missles at his farm and perhaps he should tell the family and staff there to get out of the way for the day. :D

Actually half a thought in my head thinks I shouldn't have posted this, it might freak RC out.

RC, Don't worry, I have never fired cruise missles at anyone in real life and I often have crazy dreams like this. A pychologist would have a field day with me I think. :D

ps. perfectly understand if you want to withdraw that invite to your house one day for a few changs. :D:D