New Apple Store

villagefarang

The point is, this is an authorized Apple dealer selling only Apple products and has all the latest models for you to try out in the shop. Shops that sell Apple and Apple Stores are different.

Can you please answer the question, is it the branch of Technocom opposite the 'wall' at Hi Yek?

That authorized Apple dealers sell Apple products and even their latest products is evident.

L.

Very cool.

I have to make the obligatory comment...I was a good friend with the co-founder of Apple, Steven Wozniak, in junior high school. Cupertino Junior High School, to be precise.

We teamed up in a joint exercise in the science club. I think we made a board that was an elementary DC power converter. We both had matching sets of small plastic cabinets of diodes, transistors, capacitors, and other miscellaneous widgets. I lost touch with him in high school, and he went on to form Apple with Steve Jobs in the early 70's, when I was dithering around in Afghanistan, Bali, Thailand and other places.

It always gives me a thrill to see how well this company did.

Mcgriffith:

For what it is worth, I recently bought my first Mac computer. This is after observing smart young people using their mac books on my hot spot at Don's Mall in Phuket. These people really know what they are doing are light years ahead of Windows. I did install Windows 7 on the computer so that I can use 2 operating systems.

Have sold Don's mall and want to get back to Chiang Rai to upgrade my bakery, restaurant and butchery.

Best wishes.

Don

The short answer in no.

It is located across from Samakee Wittayakhom School. It is also marked on the Chiang Rai Google Map.

They have my Mac Book Pro in for repair at the moment, although they said they would have to ship it to to BK or CM for the work, so i guess they are tied in with these shops in some way but they are not an authorised repair centre just a reseller which is pretty much the norm outside of BK.

I have to say i found them very helpful and spoke good English, deals can be had if you haggle but mainly by way of throwing in freebies, but a dedicated Apple shop in CR is a further step into the real world.

Don congrats on selling the mall, maybe now you can get your place into some sort of order or better still move 10 km into town ....