Minivan/shuttle To Pattaya

Wrong Turn

I did a search but the thread was very old.

When I arrive a Savarnabhumi,

Is there a shuttle/Minivan that goes straight from the airport to Pattaya?

Last week, the "info people" kept saying, "taxi" as in private taxi. No way.

Thanks in advance.

There are two bus companies, you can find them on the lower level near the food court. One is Bell Bus, you can find plenty of info using google. Then there is another company that technically goes to Jomtien, (http://www.airportpattayabus.com/) but you can leave the bus at Klang and Sukumivit if you wish. There is also the government bus from the transit centre. Finally you could take a bus/taxi to Ekamai and then take the bus to Pattaya from there. So to answer your question, there is other ways then a taxi!

Edited by proximity

Greatly depends on one's arrival time at Suvarnabhumi. Most of the buses die early, between 0600 and 1800 you'll be fine, after that it is patchy at best. Don't know how the mini-bus thing works. I dislike using the taxis, but my arrival time is usually 2315 so I am screwed if my Thai friend doesn't pick me up. :)

Thanks for the responses ^ and ^^.

My usual method is to taxi to Ekamai and then bus from Ekamai to Pattaya.

I'll check out the bus company on google, and make note of the arrival time at Savarnabhumi.

Thanks.

The other bus company is Bell but the last bus is 19:00, very reliable at 200 baht door to door.

come out of immagration , go down stairs to bottom level, walk out across the road and hail a taxi off the road, 1000 thb one way to pattaya .inc high way. i do it all the time as on the upper floors the taxi,s are charging 1500 thb upwards to those gullable enough to pay it