Global survey: chinese women sexiest

george

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
<font color='#000000'>Japanese are wierd</font>

I have had decent experiences with both kinds. Neither are they weird, or do they have an attitude, they are just too shy to approach you because they feel a loss of face due to poor english. Thats why they will only giggle and smile at ya, but never approach ya, even if they like what they see.

:o

<font color='#000000'>China and where?

Shanghai I might agree but most of the provinces, no way, except for Taipei across the strait.

Hong Kong. Nope, too busy with their jobs, except the job is sex-related which is too expensive.

Singapore. The real lookers go straight home after office hours. What you find at night is mostly from Thailand and Philippines on short time (VISA I mean...)  :D

Cut it short, whereever you go some get my thumbs up, most not.</font>

This fella has been around! You know your score Axel! But, like any country, you gotta figure out what makes the gals tick, then they might :o take a detour from office to home.....heh

<font color='#000000'>Whilst I find Asian women to be very beautiful, the only downside isthat alot of them lack the curves in the right places. Thus I should have to say the Venezualian and Brazilian women get my top vote, not only are they beautiful, but they are very warm and friend and tend to be down to earth too.</font>

agreed on that <brazilian , big boobies big butts and they all seem to enjoy anal sex

(GREEK) as a matter of course .

:o

• 3 weeks later...

Dark skinned Asians are great looking even when they're a little short on the ass and curves. Petites galore! :o I find very unattractive the women who whiten their faces, bit too much of the "vampire" look for my taste.

Chinese are not the sexiest women in Asia or anywhere. I'd rank Thais and Vietnamese/French gals #1. It makes all the difference though where these Chinese are from. Singapore, HK, Shanghai etc. There's significant differences between all three locations. :o

agreed on that <brazilian , big boobies big butts and they all seem to enjoy anal sex

(GREEK) as a matter of course .:D

Interesting...

What sexual preference's or positions do Thai's prefer above anything else?

Thaimee. :o

who gives a toss about intelligence when it comes down to a quickie.

Rainman

does that mean that thai girls who can't have intellectual conversation with you are unintelligent?

Please tell me thats not actually you in that picture. :o

i thought we were talking about women in general, not bargirls specifically. not saying they're unintelligent, i just personally prefer a good conversation over good looks. after all, its what you have to live with after you turn off the lights at night. and yeah, unfortunately that's me.

Interesting...

What sexual preference's or positions do Thai's prefer above anything else?

The money position ???? :D

My GF advises me never to accept less than 10,000 baht for servicing the Thai ladies. As for your money position, I don't belive you'd put the money to best use, would You?

Thaimee. :o

Rainman

does that mean that thai girls who can't have intellectual conversation with you are unintelligent?

i thought we were talking about women in general, not bargirls specifically. not saying they're unintelligent, i just personally prefer a good conversation over good looks. after all, its what you have to live with after you turn off the lights at night. and yeah, unfortunately that's me.

you handsome devil.

you'll be popular with the ladies here in pattaya

Rainman

you handsome devil.

you funny man davethailand

There are more than 500 million who might be classified as "Chinese" in any respect. Since there are so many of them, it is not too unlikely that they have the sexiest and the least sexy woman on the planet amongst their numbers.

As a whole collective though, how would you even begin to evaluate something like this?

In the end it's all down to personal taste.

Rainman

you handsome devil.

you funny man davethailand

why thank you :D

Chinese are not the sexiest women in Asia or anywhere. I'd rank Thais and Vietnamese/French gals #1. It makes all the difference though where these Chinese are from. Singapore, HK, Shanghai etc. There's significant differences between all three locations. :o

I agree, I think the Thai and French Vietnamese are the best looking. I guess it a matter of taste because some posters stated that koreans were the best looking and for me I thought they were the ugliest of all asians. I kinda favor Phillipino's also , I was young, dumb and full of cum when I first landed in Angeles City.

oh the memories! :D