Getting Tired Of The Crap

excuse my spellin, internet cafe has letters worn off..kap chong by (cambodia) got run around for marrige visa, put 900k in bank ( need only 400k , was told i put it in too soon, was here on tourist visa 3 months and put the money in over 2 months, it took 6 months and i had to leave the 900k in the bank for the 6 months, to get my visa again..that was my 3rd visa, was here in 2005 for 2 years and did the same thing only put the money in a few days before, so i took my 81 year old father yesterday to choke chai since img. closed at cambodia boarder, have had the 800k in bank since 10/10/2009 and guess who is in choke chai, the same people who were in kap chong..was told my father would have to wait till feb. 10 to renew his o-a, this will put him 2 days over extended, since we returned on feb 8 2009 was told my father should have put 100 baht in before we got there, this is getting to be a f'n joke, is there 1 set of rules somewhere for these people to follow, that is 4 months, my wife said we will go and put 1000 in right now, so the renewal can be issued, no come back feb 10 with a new bank letter..which will cost more because will overstay 2 days..and will have to drive 6 hours again to and from..never had a problem in 2005-2007 kap chong when there were different people then today.

If I understand correctly you are talking about 2 separate applications for one-year extensions.

You are applying on the basis of marriage to a Thai national. You appear not to qualify as your bank balance has gone under 400,000 Baht.

Your father is applying on the basis of retirement. He appears not to qualify as he has not had 800,000 Baht in the bank for 3 consecutive months.

Is this right?

If so, I think the pair of you will need to start afresh when your respective bank balances satisfy the requirements.