Excrement Bags Lobbed Into Compound Of Abhisit's House

webfact

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not exactly wrong, just unnecessarily encouraging others to go there and do the same thing

And thanks to the Nation for a serious breach of security by telling everybody exactly where it is....The house is located on Soi Sukhumvit 31.

It is not exactly a well kept secret. Nation havent done anything wrong here.

It is obvious the more extreme red shirt thugs want to kill the PM.

By throwing turds into his garden? An unusual method of political assassination.

Dear leader? You mean Thaksin?

Stupid or un-amusing? Which is it I wonder?

Edited by Gerontion

Nah, I think tossing crap at your national leader CAN indeed be dismissed out of hand. Unbelievable.
Based on what?
polls :)

If the people you voted for keep getting thrown out, and the person you didn't vote for gets installed, what's left but to throw crap?

IYHO. Perhaps you overestimate them.

Where has it been proven it was the "reddies" anyway. Just an easy knee-jerk assumption on the parts of their opponents? or was the t_rd wrapped in a red flag?

And in what way is a total non-issue any more than a non-issue?

Oh, please, the reddies may not all be geniuses, but they are smart enough to gather the intelligence about the address of the PM without reading the Nation. A total non-issue that.

You are being silly again. It is symbolic and a warning of more to come like Black Songkran. Don't act dumb.

Are you consulting a dictionary of political symbolism - and if so what difference does it make if human shit is replaced by dog shit and what would it mean if it were posted, rather than thrown - or just making this up as you go along because you're making the plot connections in CSI look uncontrived and natural.

You are a true believer but not dumb, OK?

I'm a true believer in what?

And thanks to the Nation for a serious breach of security by telling everybody exactly where it is....The house is located on Soi Sukhumvit 31.

Thought everybody knew where it was, can hardly miss it with all the police outside - looking in the other direction.

Same cops from Royal Cliff... reassigned to the PM's residence as punishment. :)

Where has it been proven it was the "reddies" anyway.

Of course you're right. Its a conspiracy of course by PAD to make the reds smell bad. Never mind.

So there's not the minutest possibility at all that it might be a set up?

UPDATE

Abhisit remains calm after objects thrown into his residence

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on Monday allayed fear of intimation and violence after some objects had been thrown into his residence.

Abhisit said security officials had checked inside the house but there was nothing to be concerned.

"I had said that there would be attempts to create situations in January and February. The government will not allow intimidation and Thai society should not be shaken and fall victim to them.

Bags filled with excrement and fermented fish (Pla Ra) were thrown into the PM's residence on Soi Sukhumvi 31at noon on Monday.

He said he had yet to call home but he knew his family was not frightened by the incident.

The PM's residence is equipped with a closed-circuit television (CCTV) system but police said they would tighten security for him after the incident.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Although you will be sadly missed I am sure that you will find a suitable stone to crawl back under.

Sorry, was that one of your thought-provoking comments? No? You surprise me. This must be one then:

So, throwing a bag of sh!t is serious stuff ??

Maybe in your playground.

Well, thanks for that. It indeed provoke a thought: you have nothing to say.

No - you win, old man - there is not a lot worth saying about a bag of rotting fish thrown into the PM's garden. Even less to say about people commenting on the fact.