Meet Ups?

Al26

I was just wondering if anyone here meets up eachother or goes out? I'm a 27yr old British teacher living in Bangkok whose finding it hard to find some other females to hang out with.

We all know there are plenty of men here but not that many women, and I feel we need to stick together!

Does anyone else have problems finding female friends here?

Anyway, if anyone does ever meet up here i'd like to come along one time, if that's ok?

Have you seen the facebook page "farang girls in thailand" they often advertise ladies nights or day meets for members. Also Chicky net have a bangkok page but if it is like the samui page it isn't very active but might be useful for something.

Yes, thank you girls! I miss having girlie chats and hanging out with cool people. I mainly work with middle-aged men who are sexist and incredibly arrogant and it's pretty boring to be honest. So i'm up for meeting new people!

And Dmax, why are you on a ladies forum anyway??!!

Thanks for the facebook info Boo. Will keep an eye out.

:)

• 1 month later...

helloo.. i am also a foreiger here but I am chinese malaysian married Thai... also having trouble finding frens here... cant really seem to get along very well with Thai gals coz they think differently from us... Anyway owned a cafe here in LAdkraband area near the airport... if anyone interested in a meet up or a gathering.. I am more than welcome to host one

I am glad I found this topic:) hope to meet some of u soon:)

helloo.. i am also a foreiger here but I am chinese malaysian married Thai... also having trouble finding frens here... cant really seem to get along very well with Thai gals coz they think differently from us... Anyway owned a cafe here in LAdkraband area near the airport... if anyone interested in a meet up or a gathering.. I am more than welcome to host one

I am glad I found this topic:) hope to meet some of u soon:)

Welcome , you can be my friends. but i am Thai and im not sure how do u mean by we think differently ?

anyway I speak english hahahaha.

Have a nice day

Have you seen the facebook page "farang girls in thailand" they often advertise ladies nights or day meets for members. Also Chicky net have a bangkok page but if it is like the samui page it isn't very active but might be useful for something.

Hello,

I am also looking for female friends in Bangkok. I tried to look up the facebook page and could not find it.

Thanks Peregrine8