Hotel And Golf Course In Kk

keithsimmonds

Hi guys coming to khon kaen in 10days time to do my 2nd 1 year extension having previously been to Thali and before that Khorat,don,t wish to be a pessimist but previous experience tells me to book a hotel play golf and stay for two days. Hotel around 1000bht and any pay and play golf course in kk would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks :)

Thanks LB

Both the hotel and golf course look very nice.

There is one called The Dam a little bit outside KK but its good and a nice little accom IMHO

Hi Binnsy when you say a little bit outside kk would that north south east or west, ive never been to kk before and i,m coming from 70km south west of Chaiyaphum.

Thanks LB

Both the hotel and golf course look very nice.

There is one called The Dam a little bit outside KK but its good and a nice little accom IMHO

Hi Binnsy when you say a little bit outside kk would that north south east or west, ive never been to kk before and i,m coming from 70km south west of Chaiyaphum.

The course is Ubol Rattana Dam. It is well sign posted as you drive out of KK towards Udon Thani. The turning (left) is about 20km out of town, and then another 20km along that road. It is inside a Park Area. Nice course, but Dan Coon is better to play, IMHO.

This is probably a hopeless suggestion from a non-golfer, but if you want something on the Chaiyaphum side of KK, I wondered about the new Major Grand hotel at Chum Phae. It has had good reports on the forum, isn't expensive and and is near a couple of courses. Do any golfers know if the courses are any good?