You Tube In Thailand

scotbeve

What browser are you using?

Hi Poors.,

I'm using Firefox 3.5.7 on my Vista Ultimate Service pack 2 desktop, XP Pro. N version 2002 service pack 2 on my son's desktop - he uses both IE and Firefox - no joy with youtube on either, and My laptop Vista Ult. Service pack 2 both IE and Firefox - no joy w/Youtube. Seems real strange... Wonder if it has anything to do with my wife's political affiliations and the lurverly IT Misery... uh, I mean Ministry????

Scotbeve....

you know what? I think that all of us more or less have the same little problem with youtube. Buthowever, there is a way to get around this, very easy way. If you dont mind waiting 1-2 minutes of course.....

You do as follows. Click on the video you like to watch,, when it is running in the beginning click PAUS.. than the STREAMING of the video

will continue.. wait until it is done , you can see the red colour... and than just click again on start, and you will be OK

Glegolo

Scotbeve....

you know what? I think that all of us more or less have the same little problem with youtube. Buthowever, there is a way to get around this, very easy way. If you dont mind waiting 1-2 minutes of course.....

You do as follows. Click on the video you like to watch,, when it is running in the beginning click PAUS.. than the STREAMING of the video

will continue.. wait until it is done , you can see the red colour... and than just click again on start, and you will be OK

Glegolo

Or download Ant from Ant.com

As soon as you see something interesting, download it, view it later and discard it at will.

All from withing Firefox, and probably the other browsers.

Glegolo,

It's not a basic streaming problem.... as Carlosm from Petchabun stated - all we get is a text -type page (and it's also slightly dis-organized for a text-type page), when selecting ANY external link from ANY website on either IE or Firefox. We're both on TOT and I've tried with 3 different computers (one at a time). Is this in fact a politically blocked (TOT is a democrat supporter where TT&T is not...) problem?? For those of you whom have been here long enough, do you all remember days of several coups where the front pages of the newspapers where actually blacked-out (literally)?

Youtube Sucked, I am in Korat, TOT. :)

I have TOT in Korat as well, in Mueng and yes it sinks! :D TOT's DNS resolution is just fine, resolves youtube no problem, and they aren't blocking anything port wise for yt.