What English Channels Do U Get W/cable Here?

lukeskywalker

I thought there was only one English Channel, and when you cross it you have to speak to those strange Frenchmen. :)

On June 6, 1944, the Germans, in their great wisdom, did their best in keeping the English from visiting the French and the world has never been the same since. :D

Have'nt you heard? The guys from Stalag Luft III's tunnel has turned -up at Dover.

I thought there was only one English Channel, and when you cross it you have to speak to those strange Frenchmen. :)

On June 6, 1944, the Germans, in their great wisdom, did their best in keeping the English from visiting the French and the world has never been the same since. :D

OK, I appreciate all the English Channel comments, but can someone please tell me what channels that are in English come with CM cable TV?

I checked out WETV.com, it lists 59 channels. Do the "movie" channels dub the movies or show Thai subtitles? I'm glad to see Bloomberg is one of the channels.

Also, big questions: is there in instillation fee and what is the cost per month?

Thanks again.

Edited by lukeskywalker

Thanks gotlost.

I just found that myself. I also found the pricing page. 1,000 "Membership Fee" then 350 per month. Is that correct?

Yes to your question. You need to talk to them to see if they have service in your area, I would not thank so. Hope I'm wrong.