Electronic Coin Operated Machines

Kanos

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I could find electronic coin operated machines in Bangkok and for what price ?

I would like to set it up with a TV or game console so that when you put a coin in the machine, it starts the TV or let you have control on the gamepads.

Thanks

Edited by Kanos

Your post reads like you are looking for coin mechanisms. A coin mech can be adapted for your purpose and has been already. You could purchase them online or purchase existing coin op games or vending machines and remove the coin mech to use it for your purpose. A new one has the advantage of warranty, manual and wiring harness in tact. Check compatibility with Thai coins. Most today can be configured. A google search for "coin mechanisms" would provide you with a list of manufacturers and distributors. Best of Luck.

Your post reads like you are looking for coin mechanisms. A coin mech can be adapted for your purpose and has been already. You could purchase them online or purchase existing coin op games or vending machines and remove the coin mech to use it for your purpose. A new one has the advantage of warranty, manual and wiring harness in tact. Check compatibility with Thai coins. Most today can be configured. A google search for "coin mechanisms" would provide you with a list of manufacturers and distributors. Best of Luck.

That's it. Thanks for the right english term. English is not my main language so sorry :)

I found this : http://www.weavefuture.com/coin_op_system_...r_controler.htm

It's what I need. The model 3. is for playstation 2. I will look more closely but if anyone know where I can find those in Bangkok, it would be perfect.

There is a chain of electronic component and related 'stuff' stores across the country called "Amorn", many malls with cellphone and IT sections will have a Amorn store somewhere, try MBK in BKK. I have seen 5 Baht and 10 Baht coin units that can be bolted onto washing machines, TV, phones etc. in such stores.

Depending on the situation you might wish to beef up security. Can't remember the cost but they were not expensive.