Evaluate My Photo

jukapot

post-41235-1265793939_thumb.jpg

I would appreciate comments from photographers of all levels.

what can I do about the arm of the woman in the far left? I don't recall her arm like that. In one earlier version i moved the girl in front to block the wrinkled arm. Any other suggestions? I could crop it closely but I'd be losing part of the other woman.

• 1 month later...

I suppose you mean the women in the far right?

Why do anything?

I like the photo as a document from that time. Is the woman on the far left pouring a drink of Lao Khao for you?

Yeah, I like the composition, the young girl looking at you, the old man smiling happy looking at the Lao Khao, next old woman with the modern short hair saying something and also looks happy when the next seems to be more negative!

Yeah looking at it I like it more and more!

:):D:D

Edited by svenivan

I suppose you mean the women in the far right?

Why do anything?

I like the photo as a document from that time. Is the woman on the far left pouring a drink of Lao Khao for you?

Yeah, I like the composition, the young girl looking at you, the old man smiling happy looking at the Lao Khao, next old woman with the modern short hair saying something and also looks happy when the next seems to be more negative!

Yeah looking at it I like it more and more!

:):D:D

I, too, like this photo...as svenivan said -- a document from that time...good way to phrase it.