What Is The Sexiest Thing A Thai Woman Can Do?

TheLaughingMan

Bring me a beer and some food and get out of the way of the TV when the Men's Olympic Diving competition is on?

Hey .. you asked!

:)

Nobody did. The title has 'Thai woman' in it and I don't think the majority of posters on this particular thread would follow that train of thought. How's about keeping that rhetoric for the special sub-forum?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring me a beer and some food and get out of the way of the TV when the Men's Olympic Diving competition is on?

Hey .. you asked!

:D

Nobody did. The title has 'Thai woman' in it and I don't think the majority of posters on this particular thread would follow that train of thought. How's about keeping that rhetoric for the special sub-forum?

Who JT or JD? :)

A list is forming . . .

1. A woman that understands home economics.

2. A woman that understands the nutritional and moisture requirements of plants.

3. A woman that understands that I too like to do the washing up, clean the floors, the kitchen, do the shopping, mow the lawn, clean the windows (actually I hate that), load the washing machine and hang out the clothes.

4. A woman that treats you as an equal and doesn't subscribe to this subservience nonsense, actually I quite like them o be a little bit feminist and a free thinker.

5. A woman that doesn't beat the hel_l out of her kids.

6. A woman that can drive with me as a passenger not having a heart attack.

7. A woman that likes stability and likes to make real progress in life as a family.

8. A woman that has a mild mannered temper.

Just a nice, ordinary person really. Don't care about looks.

12 o clock lunch time anywhere in bangkok, preferably near a bts escalator. in a bar, outside vodka tonic in hand and watching the world go by. oh the land of smiles! :)

I'm on, except the Vodka Tonic prefer a beer. :D

Midnight sitting outside Subway at Sukhumvit soi7 and watching all the drunk tourists going back to their hotel with a ladyboy of the night and laughing my <deleted> off just thinking about the look on their face when they stick their hand down and find the old meat and 2 veg, lol.

Brigante7.

The headline was What isthe sexiest thing a thai lady can do. And you come up with looking at ladyboys? Well each to his own. Whatever turns you on.

A list is forming . . .

1. A woman that understands home economics.

2. A woman that understands the nutritional and moisture requirements of plants.

3. A woman that understands that I too like to do the washing up, clean the floors, the kitchen, do the shopping, mow the lawn, clean the windows (actually I hate that), load the washing machine and hang out the clothes.

4. A woman that treats you as an equal and doesn't subscribe to this subservience nonsense, actually I quite like them o be a little bit feminist and a free thinker.

5. A woman that doesn't beat the hel_l out of her kids.

6. A woman that can drive with me as a passenger not having a heart attack.

7. A woman that likes stability and likes to make real progress in life as a family.

8. A woman that has a mild mannered temper.

Just a nice, ordinary person really. Don't care about looks.

Ahem, this was about thai ladies! :)

hhhhhh

hhh

Not really 'what a Thai girl can do' but what my girl does

for me, one of the sexiest things is when she just casually pats the back of my head while I'm driving (this can often lead to quite a vicious ear tug and a declaration of 'man kieow') or, when we're walking around hand in hand, puts my hand on top of her head (yeah i know it's a little weird!) or when I catch her looking at me with a kind of half-smile. The playful stuff that isn't particularly Thai or pertaining to any culture just normal playful stuff.

Also, given the language issues (mine and hers) the depth of conversation and emotions we are still able to express.

And just being able to have a laugh and a joke and lazily enjoy each other. I find that incredibly satisfying.

Now if I could get her into a 7-11 uniform as well....

I agree entirely, but could you change the 7-11 uniform to one of those gals at DTAC... They are HOT!

Oh yes! great idea!

To tell the truth, not tell you want she thinks you want to hear.

Yes!! OMG I can't begin to describe how annoying that is. I have ended long term relationships with otherwise great girls because I could not get them to stop doing this. Had a sit down with the potential new GF just yesterday and explained this phenomenon and how I simply can't accept it. I know, it'll end in tears..always does. I will never learn.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Cook good food...

Simon

Bacon (home made), eggs (from our chickens), sausage (home made), hash browns, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes :D:D

Preceded by nookie in and around the shower.

i just can not, not respond to your personal preferences in good nature and humor....

so... she slaves for you.... attempting to satisfy your every whims and wishes....

scrub you down after your night out.... LOL

so what ya give her in return.... a peck on her cheek? a pat on the fanny? a bouquet of lovely long stem roses? an ounce of gold? a night out just the two of you? or just .... nothing.... because i am bring home canadian bacon for you girl.... LOL

so.... what did you give your slave in return....?

you know what she needs most from you....? :D

do you give her your time and your undivided love and your gratitude, even proportionally....? :)

likewise, i am also asking my poor self similar questions every morning, noon and nite.... LOL

Edited by nakachalet