What Is The Sexiest Thing A Thai Woman Can Do?

TheLaughingMan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight sitting outside Subway at Sukhumvit soi7 and watching all the drunk tourists going back to their hotel with a ladyboy of the night and laughing my <deleted> off just thinking about the look on their face when they stick their hand down and find the old meat and 2 veg, lol.

Brigante7.

Sir! I was NOT drunk!

Midnight sitting outside Subway at Sukhumvit soi7 and watching all the drunk tourists going back to their hotel with a ladyboy of the night and laughing my <deleted> off just thinking about the look on their face when they stick their hand down and find the old meat and 2 veg, lol.

Brigante7.

Sir! I was NOT drunk!

:)

"90% of you will probably disagree with me but I think the sexiest thing on a Thai woman... is a job. I see a girl wearing her little scb or ais shirt or even 7-11 and I think "Daaaaaaaaayum girl, you so HAWT!" Am I alone here or are there others that share my job fetish? :) "

I don't know about you laughingman but I generally go into 7/11 to buy milk or pay my utility bills not to fill my fantasies or get my rocks off. Everyone to thier own I guess. Next time I am in 7/11 and see a farang just browsing and not buying anything I can laugh inside because I now know what he is really up to.

Personally the qualities I like in a thai woman is thier warm friendly nature, thier smile and the way they are always trying to do things for you that is why I married one.

Hi

i think most of you need to have a cold shower and get out more.

you can put a pig in the sexest uniform,but she's still a pig(fact).

you can put a nice girl a sexy uniform and she will be hot,but put a sexy girl

in old clothes,crap uniform or anything and she still be sexy.

ps

what does your girlie do 4 a job?

Khirimart 4 :):D:D:D

Also a uniform fan.

I get to drop the wife off at university at least 3 times a week and pick her up.

Always make sure I'm a little early.

Thursday is Tourism day so they get to wear there suits.

I know, sad. :D

As a LP fan, we wouldn't expect any less mate. Now please confirm what time they start in the morning. :)

Jeeeeeesus! Ok nobody got my drift, and obviously nobody agrees with me. Someone even referred to me as a pervert. Ive never met such a bunch of clueless monkeys. Its not about the clothes! :) I'll break it down clearly since you all seem to be on a different wave length than me.

Does anyone else find HARD WORKING, SENSE OF MORALITY, SENSE OF DUTY, AMBITION sexy? :D

Jeeeeeesus! Ok nobody got my drift, and obviously nobody agrees with me. Someone even referred to me as a pervert. Ive never met such a bunch of clueless monkeys. Its not about the clothes! :) I'll break it down clearly since you all seem to be on a different wave length than me.

Does anyone else find HARD WORKING, SENSE OF MORALITY, SENSE OF DUTY, AMBITION sexy? :D

Not really no sorry. :D

It's not about the clothes?

You mean her vocation? Ah got it. Nurse, Flight Attendant, Teacher with dark rimmed glasses and a ruler ....

Brigante7.

What, exactly, do you find sexy about that? You could keep a psychiatrist in work for years.

Yeah, I like a girl with Job. But more than that. I like a girl who won't let thai serving staff cut me out of the picture.

We go to eat and I can order for myself and like to. She knows and when the server comes to the table and looks at the lady with me, the lady redirects her gaze to me. Doesn't matter which of us is paying. But the fact that she doesn't let them off the hook, they have to talk with the farang. That is almost wife material right there.

Same if we are out on a trip and ask for directions. Only way I was gonna learn thai was by using it with natives so we'd stop, I'd ask for directions, the thai person would look across me to my (thai) friend who would look out the window away from them until they began to answer me. She was a magic find. still love the pants off her to this day. Not dating mind. Why ruin a perfectly good thing?

for those of you who didn't get it. I like a girl who is with me first. and the rest of the world can fall in line or EFF off.

Nothing worse that feeling like you are playing second fiddle to the rest of the thai population with your "special friend".

Edited by Loz

Absolutely, but I don't regard working in a 7/11 as that ambitious.

for those of you who didn't get it. I like a girl who is with me first. and the rest of the world can fall in line of EFF off.

Nothing worse that feeling like you are playing second fiddle to the rest of the thai population with your "special friend".

Ya this is pretty good.

No, but from what I heard they work 12 hour shifts for very little money. If you are even a little pretty you have to have some serious moral fiber to work a job like that when you know you could be doing something else for 1 hour and a ton more money.

for those of you who didn't get it. I like a girl who is with me first. and the rest of the world can fall in line of EFF off.

Ya this is pretty good.

No, but from what I heard they work 12 hour shifts for very little money. If you are even a little pretty you have to have some serious moral fiber to work a job like that when you know you could be doing something else for 1 hour and a ton more money.

Selling Lottery Tickets?

I was being serious.

Nothing fires me up more than a gal holding that much potential in both hands. You need to see beyond their outer beauty and realise that these gals are truly hot - well sweaty most of the time.

Of the bunch though, I particularly get wound up near the 1st and 15th of the month when you see one coming your way with only one or two tickets left.

Did she just wink at me and say do you want to get lucky? Sly thing, teasing me like that.

Do I take the plunge, and take her up on her offer. six 0's have to be lucky right?

:)

Edited by bkkjames

I do! But, of course, I'm a woman, and it can be hard to find those things in a man, too. :)

Sorry toni, off-topic, save it for the chicks dedication forum on here.

I do! But, of course, I'm a woman, and it can be hard to find those things in a man, too. :)

So are you saying that guys can make comments about women on the whole of Thai Visa, but I have to limit my comments about men to the one ladies' forum? Nice.

I do! But, of course, I'm a woman, and it can be hard to find those things in a man, too. :D

So are you saying that guys can make comments about women on the whole of Thai Visa, but I have to limit my comments about men to the one ladies' forum? Nice.

no, i am not saying that, if you are looking for a sexy guy, don't be so defensive. :):D

no, i am not saying that, if you are looking for a sexy guy, don't be so defensive. :):D

Ok, good to know. It's hard to pick up on sarcasm when it's in print. And sadly, there ARE some guys on here who would think that way. Sorry to accuse you of being one of them. :D

Ok, good to know. It's hard to pick up on sarcasm when it's in print. And sadly, there ARE some guys on here who would think that way. Sorry to accuse you of being one of them. :D

But I am one them Toni, but most of the time I hide it with sarcasm. But I find the fact that you want to debate this with me mildly stimulating... mentally that is.

Sorry always thought you were a man until a few posts ago. Can we work up from Tom? :D

But I am one them Toni, but most of the time I hide it with sarcasm. But I find the fact that you want to debate this with me mildly stimulating... mentally that is.

Sorry always thought you were a man until a few posts ago. Can we work up from Tom? :D

I don't want to debate anything with you. All of my comments were said jokingly (at least in my head).