Going To Samui Again, Continued....

Thanks for all the replies to my previous post. I'm looking forward to seeing how dramatically Samui has changed since I was there 15 years ago. BUT, this time I have decided to explore Koh Phangan and Koh Tao.

Could you please offer me some opinions, comments, tip, or suggestions on the places that I have booked, as well as the Islands in general? I will be traveling with a girlfriend, so I can't totally do the budget travel option like if I was alone.

Anyway I booked GREEN PAPAYA RESORT on Koh Phangan, and CHARM CHUREE VILLA on Koh Tao. These appeared to be the nicer, more expensive (at least relatively speaking) places on the Islands from what I've seen.

Any comments about those two hotel/resorts, and about Phangan or Tao in general would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance

This is a forum. Not a guaranteed question and answer service.

You are just one of the 100's who ask an opinion after the decision is made. Seems a little strange and i just made a little bit fun.

Sorry if i wasted your time.

Hi Yolky,

Charm Churee is an excellent choice.Lovely private beach and only 2 minutes walk from the village.What time of year are you coming?

Thanks for the comment. I will be there in just a week or two, around May 25th-28th. Any spots to eat or drink you would recomment in the village?

LOL majormajor!!,

Nearby Charm Churee is Sensi Paradise.Good for a romantic dinner.Further down the beach is the Whitening bar where you can relax with a beer or cocktail and take in the sunset.The food at Whitening is also worth trying.My favourite there is the roasted eggplant spread on toast followed by giant king prawns with garlic butter.YumYum.

Major,please increase your valium intake, and stop smoking so much wacky backy-it seems to be making you a touch paranoid.