Sunday Roast

leehabgood

Try The Irish Times at Jungceylon. Prices around 395 baht for an all you can eat Sunday roast.

Have to agree with you Chantal!

Gerd

Slightly off topic:

Just booked the last table for next weeks Sunday Brunch at Indigo Pearl:

They will have a Michelin star Chef from France and he's cooking "life" the famous

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Bouillabaisse :) </h1>

they will have: french cheeses, huge freshly baked bread selection, salads, french oyster, wagyu beef from the grill etc.

They will have a Michelin star Chef from France and he's cooking "life" the famous

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Bouillabaisse :) </h1>

they will have: french cheeses, huge freshly baked bread selection, salads, french oyster, wagyu beef from the grill etc.

And you're telling us this so we know it will be held and we can't book anymore? Just to make us jealous?

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Bouillabaisse :D </h1>

And you're telling us this so we know it will be held and we can't book anymore? Just to make us jealous?

That's very kind of you Gerd, presumably your table is big enough to accommodate the seven posters in this thread, what time is the booking for? :)

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Bouillabaisse :D </h1>

No, not my intention :)

Gerd

That's very kind of you Gerd, presumably your table is big enough to accommodate the seven posters in this thread, what time is the booking for? :)

I know that your wife is a great cook, may be we come to your house :D

Gerd

As an aside, she's just started work at Burasari so I'm hoping that my daily dining experience will go slightly up market, if it does I'll send out the invitations, I'm getting a bit tired of pies, pies and pies!