Dentist

Thaifan2

I use Dr. Juranee of the Empress Dental Clinic on the Hang Dong Road. I have no idea specifically about 6 year olds, but she has a very good and caring manner with patients, and is relatively young, so I think would be good with kids. She's also a good dentist in my experience.

I use Dr. Juranee of the Empress Dental Clinic on the Hang Dong Road. I have no idea specifically about 6 year olds, but she has a very good and caring manner with patients, and is relatively young, so I think would be good with kids. She's also a good dentist in my experience.

I don't think she is on the Hang Dong Road but she is a great dentist.

There is a dental clinic at Chiang Mai Ram hospital, and the Dentist there is very kid friendly and highly recommended. I would suggest checking out any place you have in mind first, before scheduling an appointment. Some places advertise as kid friendly but it would be better for you to meet the dentist first hand to be sure. Good luck.

Yes, you are right. Empress is on the Canal Road south section) which is actually parallel with the Hang Dong Road.

Dentaland is specialized in Child dentistry

Joop

Thank you will give it a try .

I am new to CM,is nimmanhaemin lane in the central zone ? and do you have their phone no ?

Dentaland is not cheap and you'll be waiting a long time for an appointment.

My 6 year old daughter had 3 small fillings on her last visit there and we were charged 2,400 baht.....

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Dentaland. I took my 7 years old daughter there last month and they are really great with kids. Actually she loves going to the dentist since she has been there. Ask for Dr. Joy.

My friend took her kids to Ram hospital, they also have pediatric dentist over there and she was also happy about it. I think it is a bit cheaper as well..

our whole family, including a 6 yr old, goes to elite smile, the one in front of Pantip Plaza by night bazaar. Very easy to find, and open like 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The care our daughter got in USA was extremely kind, caring and thorough.... i asked her how she likes this dentist (a woman) after 2 visits, and she uses the same words to describe it.... she loves the dentist, the place, the treatment (minor fillings, cleaning, flouridation).... we go every 6 months like clockwork (as we would in USA) and she loves it.

We get appointments usually within 24-48 hours, sometimes same day if we are available... a cleaning is something like 300 or 350 baht.... LESS than our co-pay on our plan in USA.... can't beat that!