Wear To Buy Good Pair Of Jeans

thaiguy55

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun TVGuy55,

We assume you want new jeans : if you are looking for a good source of very well-used name brand (for real old Levi's, Wranglers, etc.) second-hand jeans, let us know : we stumbled across a huge market full of second hand clothes the other day by accident.

Grabbed a pair of genuine "Farmer John" bib-overalls for 120 baht there, which are only four-five inches too short at the cuff, leaving us plenty of room for some very colorful socks, or to leave bare, and give a hint of our powerful calf muscles :)

best, ~o:37;

I bought two pair of "second hand" Levis for 75 baht each on the walk road at Kad Farang two weeks ago..

No problems with them at all.. I also bought two pair of shorts from the same lady and they were too small. So, I returned them to her...no problem and got two different pair for a girl friend. Very nice lady... She is there every week on Wed. and Thurs. nights. Lots of great shopping there and good food too.. Go early enough and you can eat at the Mexican Burrito place next to Rimping market. (They have a great breakfast there too each day..) I will buy more blue jeans from her as they get them. If you want new jeans the other CM'ers are right.. but I like that many people dump their good quality blue jeans with lots of good life left in them for people like me to buy for 55 to 75 baht...

At KAD SEN KAEW Mall on Huay Kaew Road. There is a store for Farang Size clothing. There are some good items including jeans there. It is next to the Thai food concessions at the Food Cort there. Prices very reasonable and plenty of Big and Tall sizes too. Great prices. :)

You want Airport Plaza? Okay, try the Levi's store, the Wranglers store or the Lee Jeans store in Airport Plaza. Or,go into Robinsons - at Airport Plaza. I think it's the third floor where they have Levi's, Wranglers and Lee Jeans all right next to each other for convenient comparison shopping. If you don't require name brands or you wish to spend a bit less money, try The Export Shop in Airport Plaza.

the ones at Airport plaza by CMG group outisde swensons, try them before you buy them. Most of them are irregular although they claim its proper Wrangler, Lee stuff selling at 50% off. Don't know if they still have the stall there. You have to try them jeans even in Robinson's or Central, some are irregular especially the ones on sale!

Der Export, as mentioned above are good if you don't require brand names. They are especially good if you have a larger waist (like me) They go up to 44 or 46 waist.

I've got short legs too. Does anyone know a good seamstress who can turn them up. I always have problems with that. My wife is always too busy!