Belgian Fugitive "Mad Dog" Gang Member Arrested By Thai Immigration

webfact

Mad Dog Gang Member Arrested by Immigration Police

gallery_327_1086_17826.jpg

Chonburi immigration police arrest member of the Mad Dog gang after reports that he fled Belgium following criminal charges.

PATTAYA: -- [PDN]: Police Colonel Atiswit Kamonrat Superintendent of Chonburi Immigration, Pattaya and his team stormed a house in Classic Village, Moo.13, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi after reports that a Belgian National whose visa was evoked on the 25th November 2009 had fled his own country whilst facing 14 criminal charges,

The suspect who was later identified as Mr. Robert G.A.Verdickt, [54], was born in Wommelgem, Passport No. EG013946 had his visa evoked due to behaviors following substance abuse. He was taken to the immigration office for further investigation.

Police Colonel Atiswit said Mr. Verdickt's visa had been evoked due to behavior problems related to addictive substances.

Between the times of 1985 and 2008, Mr. Verdickt has been charged with possession and selling of illegal firearms, manufacturing, possession and sales of addictive substances, burglary and assault, rape and fake ID.

Following 14 further charges, Mr. Verdickt fled his country to hide out in Thailand, establishing a Harley Davidson gang with his friends calling it "MAD DOG". Police are now investigating the gang leader Mr. Tom and checking his records.

News : Kong Siptis

Photo : Kong Siptis

More pictures and source: pattayadailynews.com

2010-02-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cockroaches are scurrying as the light switch is flipped on in Pattaya. Right on, Police Colonel Atiswit Kamonrat! :)

Problem is that cockroaches can survive a while even with their heads chopped off, resilient pesky varmints. I hope the crackdown doesn't slow down until all their sh*tholes are exterminated out of Thailand.

YES,,, take these <deleted> once and for all and do whatever they deserve.

me for one is only positive over the police that are picking up all these Britons,

Europeans, Americans and Aussies.... that are having a bad impact for the rest

of us falangs here in Thailand.

Glegolo

I suspect there are similar undesirables from other asian countries hiding out here who are also farang but blend it easier and certainly dont advertise themselves like this gentleman. Intelligence...either you have it or you don't.

Excellent - about time they kicked these scumbags out of the country - they give farangs a bad name, much better they are locked up back where they come from !

You should see the prisons in Belgium where he will be locked up. A 3*** hotel is nothing compared to this. This is not a punishment anymore.

Better keep him in Bangkok Hilton...

Excellent - about time they kicked these scumbags out of the country - they give farangs a bad name, much better they are locked up back where they come from !

You should see the prisons in Belgium where he will be locked up. A 3*** hotel is nothing compared to this. This is not a punishment anymore.

Better keep him in Bangkok Hilton...

Agree Belgian prisons too soft for this kind of 'person'. Keep him where he wanted to stay.

"Between the times of 1985 and 2008, Mr. Verdickt has been charged with possession and selling of illegal firearms, manufacturing, possession and sales of addictive substances, burglary and assault, rape and fake ID."

-------

Well, Mr. Verdickt, here is someone who hopes that you'll get the VERDICT you deserve.

"behavior problems related to addictive substances" .... I think I must know that guy!! LOL!

But seriously, rape, assult etc., glade their getting him out of this country.

Just your standard daily routine for the average Outlaw Bikie Member

I hope you are not thinking all the bikers in Thailand are like this! They are not and lot of us are doing a lot of charity over the country, you should know this. About this guy, for sure his behavior is having a bad impact for the rest of us farangs and also bikers.

Believe me, despite the jackets tattoos and so on, there is only a few clubs (I don't say gang!) with a bad reputation..

It's amazing, he seemed like such a nice guy. Well good riddance to the SOB. Thailand is littered with trash, time to do a major cleanup.

Trash! Did you say trash? That's why we are here, "The Pollution Solution Group" Thailand is littered with trash and we do our best to pack out what has been packed in, every litter bit hurts, human or garbage, we all need to have respect for ourselves and others and also have responsibility for all of our actions and you can take that to the bank...

Edited by koto