Looking For A Content Writer

Hi

I am looking for someone to write blog type articles for me. You need internet access, a computer, common sense, good english, fast typing skills. I am guessing this might suit a farang girl more than a guy but all considered.

Ive tried employing expates at 8 hours a day '$1000 a month but found they were unable to commit usually due to late night drinking etc... so I figure I can find someone who can at least work hard for 4 hours a day!

This is comparable wage rate to english teacher... but formalites not required, I can pay you by PayPal.

PM me pls if interested

If you're talking about fair and honest writing in English English, then I can live on $990 per month, and I write the response publically rather than via PM, because that is how honest writing gets done - in public.

RSVP if you want to try me out for a week FoC but I won't survive much longer than that, so that is the most I can offer as a free trial.

So, based on your TV posts, which topic do you want me to write about: Mercedes-Benz or Incest in Thailand?

That depends on who pays your wages. If you're not getting paid then you can write about whatever strikes your fancy, but remember that your carte blanc today might be your regret tomorrow. Monitor your alcohol consumption and pay later.

I was referring to the OP's posts on TV but I sure Kuhn CB will be pleased with your display... I do not drink, do not smoke and know jack sh-t about Footie so that keeps me out of the bars in Thailand... and my writing is currently plastered all over the Internet on scribd.com and elsewhere.

I was referring to the OP's posts on TV but I sure Kuhn CB will be pleased with your display... I do not drink, do not smoke and know jack sh-t about Footie so that keeps me out of the bars in Thailand... and my writing is currently plastered all over the Internet on scribd.com and elsewhere.

My apologies as I was moved by your mention of Mercedes to presume you were referring to my Mercedes Mentality thread from long ago, so please disregard my reply in that case.

No problem... since the OP says nothing about the nature of his blog, I just peeked at his 'Recent Posts"...Mercedes and Incest.

I'm sorry mate, as my Mother is married and my sister is ugly, so let's leave this with the virtues of Mercedes and leave it at that.

I don't know what your content is but you can look for experienced low cost writers on warriorforum.com. When the page appears, click on the top left of the page on "Warrior Forum-Internet marketing forums". Then look down on the third row of the table under Warriors for hire. There, you will find what I think you want. I also do content work on the side. If you want, check out my website at "budgettravelerhell.com" and see if my writing style is to your liking. I am also inexpensive. But I can only commit to 4 hours a day as I do have a regular job here in the LOS.

Edited by FarmerJoe