Annoying Poster

onnut

There are 1 or 2 really annoying posters on ThaiVisa, I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this. These annoying posters ruin ThaiVisa.

My idea:

is it not possible for the programers of this website to add in a new feature? Can we not just block certain posters so we cannot see there posts?

Similar to the PM funtion where we can block PMs from people we do not have time for. I think this would be a great feature, what do other members think?

Who are they? I know there are some real plonkers on the forum (my opinion), perhaps l am one, tell us, who annoys you. :)

LOL, he is right above you.

Thanks for the tips guys. I can now carry on reading ThaiVisa without getting annoyed.

Who are they? I know there are some real plonkers on the forum (my opinion), perhaps l am one, tell us, who annoys you. :)

Thanks for the tips guys. I can now carry on reading ThaiVisa without getting annoyed.

Only thing is when you block the MORON you don't get the laughs :D

Only thing is when you block the MORON you don't get the laughs :D

yeah i second that, i just have to laugh.