Steak And Kidney Puddings

Chaimai

Hi Mike,

The O/P was after steak & Kidney puddings and not pies.

Steak & kindney pies are available nearly everywhere but steak & kidney puddings are hard to find.

Regards,

Tiger.

I had a very tasty Steak and kidney pudding in Pattaya this month made by a Pastry chef from UK they where as good as the puddings sold at M&S many years ago.He also makes pies,pasties,pork pies,scotch eggs and real sausage rolls.

I am having a birthday party next month so I have asked him to supply all his goodies for me.

If interested call Tony Kwan 0871672894.

Regards Wayne

I had a very tasty Steak and kidney pudding in Pattaya this month made by a Pastry chef from UK they where as good as the puddings sold at M&S many years ago.He also makes pies,pasties,pork pies,scotch eggs and real sausage rolls.

I am having a birthday party next month so I have asked him to supply all his goodies for me.

Regards Wayne

Thanks wayne, I will give him a try - any idea of his prices ?

Regards Wayne

Thanks wayne, I will give him a try - any idea of his prices ?

They are 55BHT each and very filling and gave some to my neibours who have not had these for years

and they where very impressed.

Regards Wayne