Olympic Ice Hockey

Hi

I've been following the posts on thaivisa concerning where to watch the Winter Olympics, especially the hockey. So far there has been no answers or confirmations, only assumptions.

There have been 2 team Canada games already....Can someone confirm if True's ESPN is showing them(the Canada games)???

Secondly, USA vs. Canada is a big game, and i'd love to watch it at a bar or pub with fellow hockey fans, Does anyone know where they are showing the game???

I hope i get some good answers and no assumptions because i'm getting desperate.

Thanks in Advance

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA vs Canada I think they're playing about 4:30 am BKK time. I don't think we have any chance of seeing it. Unless you grab some internet connection

Game is on UBC/ESPN at 0740 AM Bangkok time Monday morning7:40 PMIce HockeyMen's Ice Hockey, Preliminary Round, Group A, CAN v USA

7:40 PMIce HockeyMen's Ice Hockey, Preliminary Round, Group A, CAN v USA

The Olympic hockey games also typically have been available live via the Stream Torrent program, and a channel on there labeled VP5... Typically airing after midnight through the early morning hours BKK time... It's a feed of the CNBC network coverage of the full hockey games.

dam_n Canuckleheads lost to the Americans. Props to the American team and especially Ryan Miller who stood on his head to get the win. I can't really complain as it was a good game and I thought both teams played well. Having said that if they lose to Germany... >:)

Anyone figured out where we can watch the game? I watched it over skype by having a friend in Vancouver point his computer at the tv. :D Would love to join some hockey fans here for the next game.

looks like the canadian mens curling team would have a better chance of winning a medal in the ice hockey. :D

Really, from what I just read - we have a quarter final game with the Ruskies coming up.

doesnt mean youre going to win it though does it! :)

True but up 7-3 at 2nd intermission - not going to bad Tiger :D

looks like the canadian mens curling team would have a better chance of winning a medal in the ice hockey. :D

Really, from what I just read - we have a quarter final game with the Ruskies coming up.

doesnt mean youre going to win it though does it! :)

True but up 7-3 at 2nd intermission - not going to bad Tiger :D

hats off, two more games to go :D

So is it confirmed -- midnight Sunday Bkk time for the game??

Will the Pelican on 22 be showing it -- or where exactly will it be on

There has to be a crowd ready to go see this