Whats The V.p Towers Near Victory Monument Like?

frankylove

friends used to stay there on a long term basis (one year) and absolutely loved it. this was a few years ago. they praise it for great service, location ofcourse is quite convenient, and loved the fact that it has a pool. prices are /were reasonable. when one of them came to thailand for holidays more recently, she booked herself in to the shorter term rent again, and was happy with it.

cheers

A friend of mine used to stay there, he said that the rooms were "OK", however the staff were lazy and would not do anything if you had an issue about anything. I believe he meant building maintenance. On the plus side he said one of the few places with a swimming pool near Victory Monument. Down side he said that you could expect to say goodbye to a major portion of your deposit. YMMV, chok dee!

I had my complete deposit back the day I checked out after living there one and a half year.

I liked it, the rooms facing Phyathai road are darker but cooler than the ones facing the park.

It's quiet and the pool is good, housekeeping wasn't great but it depends which floor you live.

The location is good and the cheaper rooms (studios) good value. Housekeeping is ok, deposit is returned fully, electricity bills correct. Pool is quite nice.

But the furniture is run down, the toilets flush not well, air con very noisy/old and there are a number of noisy farangs on low income, but high BG-turnaround rate (especially after 1am).

I'd regard it ok for a short stay, but for a longer stay you can find better for similar money.