True Move Mobile Bonus

Richb2004v2

Quite often when I put credit on my Truemove mobile telephone I receive a text message telling me I have a free gift of credit. Sometimes 15 baht or 30 baht, but the other day it was 45 baht of credit. The problem is it never shows up on the phone and I have no idea how to claim it. When I check my balance it has the call time followed by Select: 1 Bonus, 2 SMS, 3 GPRS, 4 Calling bonus. When I press 4 it tells me I have xxx baht bonus but it still does not add it to my tarrif. Has anyone any idea what I am supposed to do with it, or if it can actually be used?

It can be used to call other TrueMove mobile numbers only from 10 p.m. to 5 p.m. (most popular calling time blocked out). They charge you 3 baht per minute regardless of what your promotion is and you pay real money 3 baht for the first minute if you have any bonus balance. Basically the bonus is a scam. I get all the money I pay for my DSL internet service as a bonus. I have thousands of useless, unusable baht in bonus. Just forget about it.