Best Business Class Flights From Bangkok To Manila

syd barrett

I am looking to book the best business class seat tickets from Bangkok to Manila. (I'm not paying).

I have never travelled Business Class on this route, so which carrier is the best, considering everything.

So far, my only consideration is Singapore Air?

Any opinions? Thanks! :)

I have travelled this route on a regular basis recently. Why are you not considering Thai?

They offer a direct business class option, fly twice daily most days and their business class is generally good, even on the older planes in their fleet.

For short haul travel, I would say that the hassle factor of stopovers doesn't justify any difference you might get in quality of service between Thai and Singapore Airlines

I have travelled this route on a regular basis recently. Why are you not considering Thai?

They offer a direct business class option, fly twice daily most days and their business class is generally good, even on the older planes in their fleet.

For short haul travel, I would say that the hassle factor of stopovers doesn't justify any difference you might get in quality of service between Thai and Singapore Airlines

Thanks for the advice. I must now give serious consideration to Thai.

I had not considered them because of the negative feedback I had received regarding their quality of service, both on this forum and other forums.