How Is The Internet In Nonthaburi/bang Yai Area?

Caliguy

I have TRUE hispeed dsl right now in the ramkhamhaeng area and its perfect. I've never had a problem with it since i got it 3 years ago. I was wondering if any members here live in Nonthaburi/Bangyai area since im moving there soon and how good/bad is the internet there? What provider do you use and what package? TIA

At home, Kunalai Village (between Baan Buathong & Bang Yai), we are using both True & Maxnet and do not to have to complain (too much) regarding any of them.

Both of them have an (efficient) costumer service in Bang Yai: True @ Big C and Maxnet (or whatever its new name) @ Carrefour.

Live nearer to San Noi, but that still comes under Bang Yai. 6 year with True, very good service, in 6 years had 2 problems, engineers arrived within 2 hrs...

The only odd thing, no idea or 100% sure that it is about, I have TOT/True phone + Internet, so get the higher speed at the dicount and pay just 590 baht, you must have 3 services = I have a True mobile sim card so have to pay an extra 79 baht per month to have the Move Service, Never used the sim card as I have Hutch mobile for years.

Also in the area is 3BB, True and 3BB are both at Big C, 3BB are also at Carrefour, both advetize 4MB for 590 baht, but not sure if a new customer gets 3MB or 4MB