Internal Cameras & Monitors

azooba

I need exactly the same, I was in Panthip, but I did not really like the prices, now I maybe import some from China.

I had the strong feeling that the add some hundred % profit in Panthip.

where can I get this system for a two floor small office with about 3/4 rooms?? how much does it costs??

links: www.fujiko.co.th

www.fujiko.biz

not looked there yet

I need exactly the same, I was in Panthip, but I did not really like the prices, now I maybe import some from China.

I had the strong feeling that the add some hundred % profit in Panthip.

where can I get this system for a two floor small office with about 3/4 rooms?? how much does it costs??

Fujitel has a system with two cameras, cables and monitor. In CM, it sells for 5,000 baht per set. I have 4 sets, one camera inside, the rest outside. Cameras have sound, too. Works fine.

Topview has security cameras and support devices, too.

Cameras start at 3,500 for B&W, up to 85,000 for a color one that zooms and tilts

You can also pick up similar stuff in a couple of little shops in the basement floor at Secon Square...walk through Law-binsons and keep going.

Also 2-3rd floor at MBK-far end beside the DVD sellers and the tea bar. :o

Consider a Linksys wifi camera that lets you record to a server anywhere in the world and lets you view the video from anyhwere that has internet access. Cost about 15,000 baht each. Advantages are no cables, ability to view when away and of course the thieves cannot remove the video even if they steal or disable the camera.

Edited by mouse

If you're a bit handy with computers, you can buy one of those camera pc cards.

Cost around 4000 Baht for the card and you can hook up whatever camera you like (with a video out cable anyway!)

These cheap cards take up to 4 camera's, the included software allows you to make recording shedules, you can even start the recordings automatcally whenever movement is detected.

If the pc is hooked up to the internet you can watch live anywhere in the world. (you would need the service of DynDNS though because you are not likely to get a fixed IP address in Thailand)

The Fujiko shops all stock these cards...

Keep in mind that the cheap cameras (the 1000-3000 baht jobs made in China) weren't made for surveillence use. They overheat very easily and so leaving them on all the time is not an option. True surveillence cameras are made to be left on all the time, but they don't come cheap.

Although wireless systems are nice in that you don't have to do any cabling, they (the cheaper ones) can be tuned into very easily by a third party and are susceptible to interference. The quality is also not as good as a wired system.

How do I know if they sell me a good camera, or a cheap one at the good ones price?

What do I have to look at?

Thanks

h90

Keep in mind that the cheap cameras (the 1000-3000 baht jobs made in China) weren't made for surveillence use.  They overheat very easily and so leaving them on all the time is not an option.  True surveillence cameras are made to be left on all the time, but they don't come cheap.

Although wireless systems are nice in that you don't have to do any cabling, they (the cheaper ones) can be tuned into very easily by a third party and are susceptible to interference.  The quality is also not as good as a wired system.

How do I know if they sell me a good camera, or a cheap one at the good ones price?

What do I have to look at?

Thanks

h90

Well, all I can say is, I've been running mine 24/7 for three years. In that time, I've replaced two power converters, and fixed one monitor that fried just recently. No problem with the cameras, even though they're very cheap, and from China, most likely.

As to all things, experiences may vary. The one I got loses its picture after a few hours... I don't know how long it will take to permanantly damage it, since I don't want to kill it just yet. Also, the guy at the shop specifically said not to use it 24/7 or it would break.