A New Girl On The Block

greasergirl

Hi I have a one year old apartment on Sukhumvit Soi 26 that I own and have used one week each month since Oct 2008. Still brand new condition. Fit your budget, one bedroom, 21st floor, 51.77 sq meters. PM me here or email me pcmar at netvigator dot com if you wish to discuss further. I'll be moving out 13 March and unit is in move in condition, unfurnished but water heater, air conditioning units, washing machine, refrigerator, curtain rods, glass shower door all installed.

tangoll

Edited by tangoll

well lower suk is very expensive, certainly not a ghetto. :)

Ghetto....

A part of a city, not necessarily a slum area, occupied by a minority group. The term was first used for the enforced concentration of Jews into specific residential areas in European cities from the Middle Ages, but has now spread to include others in unofficial ghettos, especially black minorities in the USA. Lifestyles within the ghetto differ distinctly from those of the ‘host’ population and the prejudices of the host confine the sub-group to particular locations. Although ghettos are characterized by social disadvantage, most ghettos display a spread of socio-economic groups and the better-off may move to the affluence of the ‘gilded ghetto’.

She is dead right.....

I'm selling 60 sqm 2 br apt in the center of Sathorn (Chan rd.) - since I moved there 3 yrs ago there are about 3 foreigners living there - the rest of the tenants are Thais. Not a slum, very near Tops & Tesco and 2 km from Central Rama III. If you are interested PM me and I will send you more info. The price is 3,7 mil THB fully furnished including w/machine, oven, fridge, TV, sofa, home office area etc.

Ghetto....

A part of a city, not necessarily a slum area, occupied by a minority group. The term was first used for the enforced concentration of Jews into specific residential areas in European cities from the Middle Ages, but has now spread to include others in unofficial ghettos, especially black minorities in the USA. Lifestyles within the ghetto differ distinctly from those of the 'host' population and the prejudices of the host confine the sub-group to particular locations. Although ghettos are characterized by social disadvantage, most ghettos display a spread of socio-economic groups and the better-off may move to the affluence of the 'gilded ghetto'.

She is dead right.....

Your definition of ghetto is technically correct. But for the OP the word ghetto has serious negative connotation in most languages. By stating that you do not want to live in a...

Hi I want to know :D

buying an apartment

but not in a Farang ghetto

like lower Sukhumvit

You have recevied only one positive post and your lucky at that.

You mite want to re word.

do you need a live in boyfriend?, I'm clean and only require 100,000 baht pocket money, each month.

ND, you have enough trouble with the charity cases on your plate already. I don't think the other subjects of your kind and altruistic rehabilitation would benefit by yet another addition to your exceedingly heavy workload. Think about them, first!

:)

Correct not a ghetto, more like a shithole.

Take a walk up soi 13 some evening, or try hanging around soi 5.

Ar :D exactly what i thought last time i took photos for my agency there,

a good one....

Any idea for a central but a bit less ....shithole.....location ????? :D

a friend????? :)

I do work, I like it at the moment and some years coming

fashion, arts, behind the scenes, Vogue and and a lot more

Asia is the place to be....a lot of work, but lot's of fun too :D

fast cars are my best friends :D

Porsche, Mercedes till '97

English a bit older the better :D

a friend????? :)

I do work, I like it at the moment and some years coming

fashion, arts, behind the scenes, Vogue and and a lot more

Asia is the place to be....a lot of work, but lot's of fun too :D

fast cars are my best friends :D

Porsche, Mercedes till '97

English a bit older the better :D

okay, i can be your livein friend, 100k in my skyrocket each month and you can buy and service the Porche. I can be english if you want and old isnt a problem. Are you attracted to my avatar? :D