Food Scale Chiang Mai

Nash

Howdy all.

I'm trying to cut weight and my diet calls for things like "6oz of chicken", "4oz of cashews" etc.

Where can I buy a scale to weigh my food? I've tried Rimping and Tesco so far with no luck. I doubt Carrefour would have it but I haven't checked there yet. Any good Thai markets that sell restaurant equipment?

Thanks!

-N

they have kitchen supply places all over. one on Moon Muang comes to mind just north of Tapae road maybe 100 meters. There are so many of these shops around.

Just look for any kitchen equipment stuff like mixers, grills, processors etc. A lot of these shops are open air type places.

Another one is in front of Makro. Another one on northside of Tanin market.

Literally there must be hundreds of these shops around CM.

they have kitchen supply places all over. one on Moon Muang comes to mind just north of Tapae road maybe 100 meters. There are so many of these shops around.

Just look for any kitchen equipment stuff like mixers, grills, processors etc. A lot of these shops are open air type places.

Avery type and size of weighscale you might need can be found on Moon Muang Road.

Imagine coming out of the Montri Hotel and turning left to walk north up Moon Muang. The red bricks of Thapae Gate are on your right.

About the first shop you come to on your left is the one.

Avery type and size of weighscale you might need can be found on Moon Muang Road.

Imagine coming out of the Montri Hotel and turning left to walk north up Moon Muang. The red bricks of Thapae Gate are on your right.

About the first shop you come to on your left is the one.

Yup, they have every scale you could imagine there.