Are You A Happy (farang) Bunny Living In Thailand

trigger571

Are you a happy expat living in Thailand  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As someone moving to Thailand in February I have been reading some very contradictory stuff with regards to expats. Many talk about Thailand being a great place to live, others call it hel_l for the expat. Considering your lifestyle, visa runs, corruption and scams, as well as all the positives Thailand brings, what category do you fall under?

Your catagories leave some pretty broad gaps.

Life is a mixed bag wherever you live. just pack you bag and give it a go. Better to regret things you've done, than not done (in most cases!)

to the OP... your first mistake already is giving a shit about how the rest of us are doing. if i didn't like it here, i'd leave, yeah? don't fall into the "i don't get why some people hate living here" syndrome, it will explode your brain. people are stupid and those that are unhappy here would most likely be unhappy from wherever they came from.

Edited by anothertorres

Your catagories leave some pretty broad gaps.

Life is a mixed bag wherever you live. just pack you bag and give it a go. Better to regret things you've done, than not done (in most cases!)

No worries, this is a Just for Fun poll. I was curious about what people in general feel. No matter what the outcome of the poll is, I am still planning the move in February. As you rightly say Loz, better regret things done than not done at all. As a rule of thumb in my life it's always been the case. I have never regretted something I did even if the outcome was bad. It's just important to find the silver lining - and there always is one :)

@getgoin - I am no expert byt don't consider myself poorly informed either. I realise there are many expats not only in thailand, but world-wide including here in Malta who go for Good, Bad or Ugly reasons, and within those categories, hundreds more reasons. I am simply assuming that most people posting on these forums are genuin good expats wishing to live a genuinly good life. So the point is, on the whole are people happy here. From what I have seen so far yes, they are which is good :D

Good night people - from a very stormy day in Malta :D