Thailand to impose security law for Thaksin protests

george

Give me a world where convicted criminals serve their time and not run away. Give me a world where disgraced generals aren't allowed to run around free with grenades and threatening the judges of a country! Give me a world where a group of people CONSISTANTLY caught in electoral fraud are not held up as heroes and instead are thought of as the traitors to the ideals of democracy that they really are! Give me a world where a criminal that is running from his sentence doesn't dare compare himself to a man that actually stayed and served his sentence when he was convicted.

Many people would say I was wanting a utopia, but all I want is a working society :)

And give you a world where this only happens to those in opposition? No, I don't think too many people would mistake your vision for a "utopia."

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't tend to rely on army or governmental generosity to not abuse such laws in the developed let alone the developing world.

Whoopee. Army dictatorship by governmental proxy.

Exactly!

And that is EXACTLY where I believed Thaksin was heading with his ginned up fake bomb attack on him,

and other alleged acts against the state, of which he was SOLE controller and expired Caretaker PM.

at the time he was deposed.

He was clearly to many observers setting up exactly this worst case situation to make himself defacto dictator,

and of course we KNOW he is a compulsive liar and listens to know one, so logical discussion would likely go unheeded.

We have seen this ISA put to use before by the current administration and always it has been dropped at the end of term,

and power completely devolved to the PM after the threat was over. I find it difficult to believe Thaksin would have done

the same thing, since he was working to CREATE the situation, much AS HE IS RIGHT NOW,

working to create a situation he can regain full control...

I think this law should be amended, but arguing to not use it now, at all in this instance is not prudent,

since we have seen it's worst aspects never used in the previous instances.

But ALSO because we HAVE seen the worst aspects of this Red Shirt crew ALSO come to pass.

Between them running amok because getting the cabinet together to make decision took to long,

or having the ISA in place before hand, I'll vote for prudence and preparedness.

<snip> Most horrifying was talking to foreigners who admired George W. Bush <snip>

You lose credibility when you make stupid statements like this. Many people hate Bush but many love him.

Live with it.

Wow, I guess some must have, but then I've met very few who loved him.... Actually I've never met anyone who admitted it. Personally, well never mind....

I know several hundred who adore GW. Bush and think EVERYTHING he did was just right.

But they are the equivalent of the Redshirts in many ways, sold a propaganda bill of goods,

and are too myopically set in their ways, or just too OLD to change.

But I know more that can read between the lines, form their own opinions

and learned a early liking of him was wrong and utterly misplaced, much as with Thaksin,

and now loath the man till their dieing day.

My main gripe was living in Europe and Asia and NEVER voting for Bush, and I AM registered Republican,

was being BLAMED by so many westerners and locals for all that he has done to the world.

What a relief when he was gone and a less than perfect Obama came in.

And this is similar to Thaksin and Abhisit, Abhisit is less than perfect, but what a relief after Thaksin....

If Thaksin had this security law, and control, we would be in deep shit now. Which is why it needs amending.

I don't tend to rely on army or governmental generosity to not abuse such laws in the developed let alone the developing world.

Exactly!

And that is EXACTLY where I believed Thaksin was heading with his ginned up fake bomb attack on him,

and other alleged acts against the state, of which he was SOLE controller and expired Caretaker PM.

He was clearly to many observers setting up exactly this worst case situation to make himself defacto dictator,

and of course we KNOW he is a compulsive liar and listens to know one, so logical discussion would likely go unheeded.

We have seen this ISA put to use before by the current administration and always it has been dropped at the end of term,

and power completely devolved to the PM after the threat was over. I find it difficult to believe Thaksin would have done

the same thing, since he was working to CREATE the situation, much AS HE IS RIGHT NOW,

I think this law should be amended, but arguing to not use it now, at all in this instance is not prudent,

But ALSO because we HAVE seen the worst aspects of this Red Shirt crew ALSO come to pass.

Between them running amok because getting the cabinet together to make decision took to long,

or having the ISA in place before hand, I'll vote for prudence and preparedness.

speculations, assumption, fiction, bias don't become true with an unorthodox way of using the the shift key.

Exactly!

speculations, assumption, fiction, bias don't become true with an unorthodox way of using the the shift key.

Argument ad hominem attacks don't diminish my points a bit.

As he has sowed, now shall he reap, a harvest of tears for that Kuhn T.

Tough love time, Meshugana.

Edited by animatic

President George W. Bush wrote most of that stuff right into a Constitutional Amendment here in the US, PERMANENTLY! And no matter how many people jumped up and down and screamed about it, it still stayed in there, and when the people elected Obama thinking he would repeal it all, it is STILL on the Books as of today.

I realized Thailand was falling under the Influence of American Laws when I left from Florida to go to Pattaya, and saw them implementing the exact same Laws in Pattaya they had just passed in Florida only a year before, almost to the Letter.

Many of these Laws are suspected to be the Work of the Bilderberg Group and the Banking Cartels who took over and did the same things in England before they even knew what happened and created the Euro before anyone could say "What?".

Now they have plans to Implement the Amero in the US under the North American Union Plans which will join together Canada, US, and Mexico in the same way they did Europe, and effectively destroy the Constitutions (AND FREEDOMS) of those countries.

Often times these Groups will do things like a Magic Trick, they draw your attention to some "Bad Guys" or "Terrorists" (Many times they paid off to create the diversion in the first place) then they implement these new "Security measures" to "Fight the Bad Guys"

when in Reality they are Assuming Control of the People in every country in the world for the purpose of Enslaving the People so They can get Richer, and we get Poorer. They Implement these Security Laws without any Checks and Balances because once people finally realize what has happened, there will be World Wide Rebellion. But by then it will be too late. They will already have the Legal justification to Imprison anyone who opposes them. They Brain wash the Police and military by using these new Laws they Created, and they just tell them "Go Enforce the Law" and they blindly accept these orders without realizing they are just puppets for the Banking Cartels who most likely already BOUGHT Thailand.

True the Red Shirts DID in fact Embarrass the Thai Government when they threw a big Riot and Disrupted the World Asian summit in Pattaya a while back, and it IS True that one of their Leaders is being Prosecuted right now, so they DO have to be on Guard. So I DO see a need for such Martial Law regarding the Red Shirts.

I just hope they don't use the Red Shirts to implement the Bilderberg Group's master plans in Thailand.

Cause I was planning to Run away from the US to go Live on a little Island in Thailand to get away from all the BS in the US.

If the Bilderberg Group takes over Asia before I can get out of the US, then that pretty much screws up that plan doesn't it?

Guess I have to buy a Boat. :D

How refreshing to know that there are others out there who can see behind the BS that is politics, and have a handle on the bigger picture!

Let me know if you're selling tickets for your boat trip! :)

If you want to know how "brainwashing" works, join the military...but they're not very good at brainwashing.

If you REALLY want to know how REAL brainwashing works, read the newspapers & watch the telly. In this way, you will be a "guaranteed victim".

It doesn't matter what law Thailand imposes...it will be a joke of the highest order. Sadly, it will/may have a huge humanitarian cost.

Edited by elkangorito

President George W. Bush wrote most of that stuff right into a Constitutional Amendment here in the US, PERMANENTLY! And no matter how many people jumped up and down and screamed about it, it still stayed in there, and when the people elected Obama thinking he would repeal it all, it is STILL on the Books as of today.

I realized Thailand was falling under the Influence of American Laws when I left from Florida to go to Pattaya, and saw them implementing the exact same Laws in Pattaya they had just passed in Florida only a year before, almost to the Letter.

Many of these Laws are suspected to be the Work of the Bilderberg Group and the Banking Cartels who took over and did the same things in England before they even knew what happened and created the Euro before anyone could say "What?".

Now they have plans to Implement the Amero in the US under the North American Union Plans which will join together Canada, US, and Mexico in the same way they did Europe, and effectively destroy the Constitutions (AND FREEDOMS) of those countries.

Often times these Groups will do things like a Magic Trick, they draw your attention to some "Bad Guys" or "Terrorists" (Many times they paid off to create the diversion in the first place) then they implement these new "Security measures" to "Fight the Bad Guys"

when in Reality they are Assuming Control of the People in every country in the world for the purpose of Enslaving the People so They can get Richer, and we get Poorer. They Implement these Security Laws without any Checks and Balances because once people finally realize what has happened, there will be World Wide Rebellion. But by then it will be too late. They will already have the Legal justification to Imprison anyone who opposes them. They Brain wash the Police and military by using these new Laws they Created, and they just tell them "Go Enforce the Law" and they blindly accept these orders without realizing they are just puppets for the Banking Cartels who most likely already BOUGHT Thailand.

True the Red Shirts DID in fact Embarrass the Thai Government when they threw a big Riot and Disrupted the World Asian summit in Pattaya a while back, and it IS True that one of their Leaders is being Prosecuted right now, so they DO have to be on Guard. So I DO see a need for such Martial Law regarding the Red Shirts.

I just hope they don't use the Red Shirts to implement the Bilderberg Group's master plans in Thailand.

Cause I was planning to Run away from the US to go Live on a little Island in Thailand to get away from all the BS in the US.

If the Bilderberg Group takes over Asia before I can get out of the US, then that pretty much screws up that plan doesn't it?

Guess I have to buy a Boat. :)

What is more scary, is that the Army created the ISA law, and they appear to have chosen the Dems as their party of choice, so the Bilderberger group has been at work for a longer time than you might think in Thailand.

Of course nothing to say they can't play both sides.

Guess I have to buy a Boat. :)

They created FEMA which is in control of concentration camps http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm for millions, many were even built new.

Here on TV you can clearly figure out the Illuminati guys, with the same aim to stop democracy and to promote their favorite horse.

Edited by elcent

my wife told me last night that people are being paid to go to bangkok and put on a red shirt. paid by thaksin. if they agree, there are bodyguards that make sure they stay in the group and don't just bug out with the cash. could be just rumor in the village, but non-the-less, it is the perception that counts.

amazing thailand.