Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

90 Day Report At One Stop Service Centre At Chamchuree Square

I went there(Chamchuree sq BOI office) last Fri for my 90 day reporting. I had however already done it 1 time at the new main office Chang Wattana 90 days ago.

Girl there said that her boss just made new rule, that if reported elsewhere (Chang Wattana in my case) before, one can only go there again in future.

Seemed like a VERY new rule so any experience appreciated.

Cheers!

Edited by Firefan

The last time I went to Chaengwattana, I found out from Immigration there that the 90 day reports are not centrally computerized. They told me that they have no records of reporting from the One Stop Centers. I'm not sure but I suspect this is the reason they told you they wouldn't accept your 90 day report.

Ah another post on this topic has come up - and seems to confirm that this place will no longer do 90 day reports (or re-entry visas) for non-BOI people, as claims that the visa extension has to have been done there, for them to do 90day report or re-entry permits from now on..... and only BOI-companies can get visa extensions done there.

Too late for me to mail - so Changwattanna here I come! :)

Cheers!

The same thing happened to me today.

I have an extension of stay for retirement I received in October at Chaeng Wattana.

I left Thailand briefly in December and my 90 days since returning is up Sunday.

Went to Chamchuri Square today to report and was told I had to report to Chaeng Wattana.

Wish I'd read this thread sooner.