Rottweilers In Pattaya?

thaigerd

I am going to Pattaya in about 2 weeks time and someone told me there'e a good Rotti breeder.

Can you tell me how to find him/her?

Thanks,

Gerd

Beware :o , a friend of mine bought a rott few years back but turned out to be a 'thai dog' although he is a part of the family now :D i have bought a doberman (my wife felt sorry for him :D ) and labrador in the Thaeprasit Night Market which both turned out to be genuine as the sellers are there everyweek :D

I've got a beautiful bitch (and a rottie) :o

Try the 1st CD shop on the right side of 2nd rd (as you cross the traffic lights at pattaya tai going towards royal garden) the owner there is a breeder and its where mine came from, She has a true thai/german pedigree. :D

I've got a beautiful bitch (and a rottie) :o

Try the 1st CD shop on the right side of 2nd rd (as you cross the traffic lights at pattaya tai going towards royal garden) the owner there is a breeder and its where mine came from, She has a true thai/german pedigree. :D

May be we should meet in a couple of months with our dogs?!

See my avatar to have a look at my Rotti. We imported the pregnant mother, grandfather is:Max's grandfather

He has a great personality and won already in one show.

See some more pix from Max:Max pix

I am not interested to make money with him or his puppies, just love this dog and my wife loves him much. Some breeders offered my between 400-500k for him, but no way!!!

Gerd