Massage Balm

Hi Im in Pattaya for a couple of weeks and Im after a jar of massage balm. I had a massage on the beach last year and the lady used massage balm (not to be confused with Oil Massage). Been back to the beach on Jomtien a few times but none of the ladies seem to have this balm or know where to get it in Pattaya.

If anyone could let me know, I would be very appreciative.

Any of the markets or try a mall where there are small shops. I take it your looking for the yellow massage balm (comesin white/yelloe/orange/green). It has a type of ginger called Ginger Z. Thais call the balm Plai spoken Pie. This ginger has a natural anti inflamatory in it.

Good luck

Rgds mark

there are many balms made locally and you can get them in any massage shop - on the beach they might have it only for their use, not for sale, and not necessarily the best quality.

for the nationally known brands check pharmacies. Only very few make them in plastic containers, rather than glass jars - which are easier to transport abroad.

there are at least 10 different colours, depending on content.

if you still have a packaging, than check for the brand name - you will be able to google the company and local distributors.