Renting Serviced Flat @ Viangbua Mansion? Opinions?

Microwave

I'm a single man considering renting a serviced flat for 2 or 3 months @ Viangbua Mansion on Viangbua Rd. north of the Changpuek gate. Does anyone have experience renting @ Viangbua Mansion? If yes, please let me know of your experience and would you recommend renting @ Viangbua Mansion? I realize that this is a very general question, but I'm curious as to what are the pros and cons of renting here. Thanks!

My wife and I lived there for 6 months. We liked it very much. Good staff. Great public market near by and a supermarket a 3 blook walk. Near to but not in the "tourist" area.

:) I can confirm above. I lived there few times, they have different size of appartments, very clean, good price and very good, friendly staff. Aroud have few nice cheap restaurants and easy if you need you reach the center of CNX. Also the air in this area is good.

Its a fine place and I expect you realise its not within the city. The busy Chang Phuak area is a bit traffic congested,and being next to the Tannin Market there's lots of local traffic circulating around the building so can be a bit noisy. Most people don't seem to mind. Reputed to be gay friendly, if that's of any interest. The Spirit House Restaurant, almost opposite the front door has a good reputation.Cooking facilities available. Very well managed.

If you go there encourage them to get their website updated. They have exchange rates for the $ at 40baht and the euro at 49 baht. Actual rates : $ 32.6 and euro 44.8.