Falang In Thailnd

pett

is this is right that from million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand 50% of them are a kind of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means they cant win challenging life in there own city , or the are a kind of mentally criminal who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply to back ground life of many English teacher or those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any falang as a great personality , a falang few year back put the red cross boxes in front of many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant , and collect money for them self till police catch him and deport him to he is home town . and I found many falang look like farmer who work as door keeper or reception in many computer courses in Bangkok . they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow save Thailand .

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally  criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang  as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

Are you Thai?

they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

'Home les' - there's a good one.

Let's hijack the thread - see who can come up with the best interpretation of

'home les'

Les - are you home?? There's a man here who's come to collect the red cross box out the front. He says he is an English Teacher, or somebody who came to open a gogo bar in Thailand.

Love it.....

:o

Hmmmm...why not say what you really mean. From your post,

million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life
you are saying all FALANG (the millions of us) are hiding. Dastardly bunch we can be. Out of the millions in hiding, 50% of those are the worst of the worst, especially teachers, in every society. Either a pure TROLL or someone has flunked their "Engrish" test today. Maybe both? Get real.

Plenty of "quality" falangs get to the LOS. But let's not go by superficial standards like education and socio-economic status alone. Many of these falangs are artistic and can sing as well. That Jonas fellow and Kristy Gibson are two good examples.

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally   criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang   as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

seems a VERY fair question to me , in spite of the resistance/teaching fraternity- to the true answer---after all you live in a "democracy "dont you all ? Edited by andy50

Many of these falangs are artistic and can sing as well.

After 8 or 9 Beer Leos I turn into Tom Jones.

After 10-12 "Jack-Coke"'s, I'm a legend (in my own mind), at least until I hit the floor !

Can't sing, can't dance, not artistic in the least. Guess that explains why I like LOS so much ?

At the risk of insulting myself.. AND.. getting flamed by nearly everyone on this thread, I'm going to come out and agree with this guy. Let's face it, if life was so good back home, why are you (we) here??

I have many Thai women friends, and NO farang friends here. Its the same story:

"Why is it I can't find a good man?" <Thai woman>

"Where are you looking? In the bar?"

"Well, yes"

"Maybe that's your problem. I've met lots of 'em. Haven't found one yet I want as my friend."

"I know! Are all farangs like this back home?"

"No. Just in Thailand. Know plenty of kind, honest people back home. They have no reason to leave. Have a good life, happy, etc."

Of course this is a generalization, so lets not go down that road. Just something to think about. I've got my reasons for being here, so does everyone. Good thing I don't teach English.. :o

Edited by kyb789

I'm still trying to figure out pett. Is he a duck or is he sex?

To answer the question, yes, I suppose I do have problems living in my native country. I certainly can't afford to live there as compared to how I can live here. After working for 45 years it would be embarrassing to be standing in line waiting for food stamps.

Living in Singapore your average expat tends to follow the same old story, school, university, possibly post grad studies - onto a job with a multi national company, 2.4 children etc etc. Generally pleasant enough but you hear the same bland story over and over again.

One thing that can be said for the expats in Thailand - knowone you meet is truly dull or boring! You meet types you'd cross the road to avoid and strangers you can't help enjoying a few beers with. Everyones got a story or two and usually wear there colourful past on their sleeves...

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally   criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang   as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

Those dodgy 500,000 undesirables must feel right at home here then. I'd analyze your own countrymen before critisizing others.

Edited by jackr